Girls: what does it mean when you're talking to two girls and they look at each other and giggle a couple times?

i was talking to a friend of mine and her sister but a couple times they would look at each other and kinda giggle. and I made a joke and said do I look funny or something? and they laughed and said no. so I am just wondering what that means.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be because one of them likes you. It could have been because they had an amusing conversation previously with you in the center. It might have been that they'd had a conversation about a word, phrase, or line that people say in a previous conversation that you kept saying. It could have been they had a running joke they couldn't forget and kept laughing about something that had nothing to do with you. It could be that they had the giggles in the first place and couldn't help laughing at anything.

Honestly? There's no telling. Don't take it personally and just go with it. Girls giggle, particularly with their best friends/sisters.

What Girls Said 10

• One of them has a crush on you and thinks your cute/hot, the glancing and giggling at each other is the-"OMG he is so cute/hot!" giggle giggle, glance-"shut up your embarressing me!" giggle giggle, blush, even though no words have actually been exchanged, it's an eye convo, wink, wink, I know what your thinking, lol!

You must have her in a bit of a stir, hmm...now you got to figure out which one it is, suggestion, the one initiating the glacing giggling is the teaser, therefore the one responding to this with a giggle is the one that is crushing on you. x

• They either find you attractive, very lame, or you mentioned something that made them think of a situation they had together/inside joke. It's probably the first, don't worry :)

• Sometimes they might laugh because they feel shy around you, like you or either just find you funny. Well just hope they don't find you goofy or funny looking :D

• At least one of them likes you.

• To me, it sounds like one of them digs you. Either that, or they have an inside joke about you. Watch out, kiddo!

• inside joke.

• Honestly, you will never know. It could be absolutely anything. Could be what Shaun mentioned, could be reminiscing, could be a personal joke.. Could be... anything.

• Most likely one of them likes you. Maybe both..

• they think you're cute

• i don't think its anything bad usually its a good thing, either one of them likes u, they said something funny about you in a playful way, they like you as a friend and theyre just teasing

dont worry about it girls giggle about various things lol

What Guys Said 2

• They either think you're really cute or really lame.

• Why not just ask them what's so funny? I don't like being around girls who giggle and whisper to each other, so I'd just excuse myself.