When shouldn't you wear a bra with clothing?

Im thinking about when you shouldn't wear a bra with clothing. I guess I am thinking if you are small, if the clothes are too small to wear a bra or if it gives some support anyway. When don't you wear a bra, what size are you and what clothing is it with?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a 36D, so it's rarely acceptable for me not to wear a bra. The only time I don't wear a bra is when I wear a halter dress, which is basically like hanging my boobs from my neck, haha.

What Guys Said 2

• I would say always because I work at a restaurant and and this girl came in with her boyfriend and her nipples were showing through her dress...

• At the beach.

What Girls Said 5

• um you should always wear a bra, no matter what.

unless you're going to bed.. but yeah, people will always notice

when you're not wearing one, and its gross

• You should always wear a bra when yo're in public unless you want your privates to be see through, or you want your boobs to sag, Ick.

• Never.

• I always wear one, I'm currently a B but even when I was at an A I wore one.

• always unless the shirt/ dress has a built in bra then obviously you wouldn't have to wear 1