Is leaving a note just too gay?

Im really into a waitress. We have had casual conversations, but nothing serious. I just don't have the balls to ask her out.

Will I look stupid by leaving a note?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend on the girl. If you give her a note, two things could come out of it,

One: she gets wierded out and would never want to wait you again.

Two: she thinks its cute and goes for you.

How much do you know about this girl? Is she single? Because if she's not, outcome one will more than likely occur. If it was me personally I would think the note was cute, but a better idea is to get to know her better first. This is hard to do in a work setting, so I suggest catching her on a break or after her shift.

Dont be to aggressive in trying though, she's at work and does have a job to do.

What Girls Said 1

• Depending on how you write the note and her personality...she'll think one of 2 things

1. Really cute and sweet

or

2. He needs to grow a pair

What Guys Said 5

• Dude..what's the difference if you ultimately want to tell her? and since you want to tell her then show some class.It's not like she won't reject you if you slip a note.If she has to reject you then she will confront you and ask you if you have slipped that note.Then what will you say?

Show some class and go get her Tiger!

• Dont leave a note. It makes you come off as scared/weird.

• Unless it was a guy you were hitting on it wouldn't be gay but a little cowardly. If you're really into this girl than by all means bro let her know. You can do it , trust me and think about it the worse thing that can happen is that she says no. Just believe in yourself my friend and after that nothing can go totally wrong

• Yes.

You, a male, showing interest in a female via a note, makes it seems like you're a homosexual, who only likes other men.

• Why would she want to date a guy who, by his own admission, lacks balls?

• Good point.

Thing is I have never had this problem before. I am normally very confident and never have trouble with girls. I'm very good looking and very ambitious and competative so its not that I'm some weirdo that never gets girls.

Its her, she makes me so nervous I can't speak.

• Good point. But I am normally very confident, very good looking and don't have this problem. Its her.. Somehow

• When you're hitting on her, just assure her that you're usually much better at it but she's knocked you off your game. Or however you want to put it.