Girls can get guys easily but guys can't?

all girls have to do is not be fat, style their hair a bit and a bit of makeup and they have guys all over them and get all the positive attention they ever needed.. they get their ego boosts and never feel down or depressed.

but for a guy to have the same feelings, he has to work out and get ripped, keep clear skin without using makeup (he'll be called gay), always have a fresh haircut, dress right and even then he still has to go and hunt for that attention by himself for which he'll need confidence(not given to him)

this is so unfair..

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you, I don't work out or anything all I do is wax, tan and make up and I really do get a lot more attention than any other guy I know. It just sucks for guys I guess because I know some good looking guys who work out and they still don't get as much attention as me

• truth right here

• @martyfellow

WRONG! -.-

• True that I don't get attention and I saw average guy get more attention more than me it not fair that bs

What Girls Said 41

• Thats not always how it is, maybe for you, but not for a lot of people. Tons of girls under your description get 0 attention, and tons of guys that are not like your details get attention

• bullsh*t

• get some brains

• Haha I have one thank you very much <3 and I put good use to it too :D

• umm no, this isn't necessarily true. I'm a descent looking girl and am not fat and take care of myself and guys aren't throwing themselves at me

• Guys really do not have to do all that, as there are girls that are much more accepting of a guy just the way he is, even though most guys probably do not realize that. Seems like guys are more competing with other guys, as far working out all the time,etc. When really most girls are really simple and could care less about all the additional superficial stuff guys do. Of course keeping up appearance, as far as grooming is important, but again girls are really simple deep down. Girls do not have it as easy as you think and can still suffer from feeling insecure or wondering if a guy really loves them., and sorting out which guys are just going after them for the way they look vs. the guys that genuinely like them inside and out. It is just life and I don't think males have it harder than females and vice versa.

• Ha, what a joke! Try being a girl-we don't get nearly as much attention as you're making it seem, and even when we do get attention, it's from creeps! You're only right about one thing; girls like guys with confidence, and you seem to have none. Stop bitching and moaning about how unfair the world is and then maybe girls would like you better.

• This is so not true. None of this is true..

NOT ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME.

I don't want a guy like that.. I just want a guy who I can love and who will love me in return.

• Im glad that guys have it harder to get a girl, because that's less that they can cheat and play games. It is very painful to loose your virginity, to get pregnant for 9 months and pop a baby out of your vagina and hope the father will be there, it hurts when we crap because we have our period, and it sucks that we have to be so emotionally attached to guys who don't give a damn. All of this + what was said that girls have to do to look good.. GIRLS HAVE IT WORSE! :)

• i agree with you beause guys gotta not only look good but guys usually have to flirt with girls first or girls don't notice them. I don't agree with you because I've styled my hair different ways and I put on make-up but I still get ignored by guys. so its not always easy for girls to get guys. its never easy for me.

• to me, I like a guy who wears simple stuff, has a normal, short hair (no styling or whatever) doesn't need to have perfect skin (its normal to not have clear skin until your mid twenties), and doesn't have to be ripped (okay, a 4 or six pack is nice, but without is fine too). the guys who overthink everything are the uglier ones. I know this guy with superstyled hair and intricate clothing, and even though he isn't fat or and has relatively clear skin, I HATE him. I like it simple with guys. jeans and a tshirt are hottest for me.

and you know how hard it is to stay skinny?!?!?! I'm trying to be carefull and I'm not the skiniest girl.

• Male attention has little to do with how happy we are.

"guys all over them" I would never want that.

As for guys, I don't give a crap about muscles, haircuts, and sense of style.

"he still has to go and hunt for that attention by himself for which he'll need confidence"

I would not be attracted to a guy OR girl who relies on others for confidence.

• all girls rely on others for confidence

• I don't. -_- I like myself regardless of what people say about me.

You should really stop stating things like they're facts when everything you say is only based off of YOUR experience.

• ya except its super hard for girls to lose weight which is why many girls starve themselves and also girls only get a lot of atention if their hot, same with guys

• Hey, not true! We have to keep ourselves clean, have perfect skin, be thin, not too tall, have nice hair, put on makeup every morning, dress really well, not be bitches, and never be too masculine. There are plenty of attractive girls who never have guys all over them.

• exactly. Whereas I often meet fat guys and unattractive guys and they have girlfriends

• That's because those girls use those fat guys to make themselves look better

• nothing puts off a girl more than a whiner...

• no one wants a girl anyway

• why does whining make a guy look weak? why do you girls see and view us guys as a rock to lean on?(the guys you want)

• And nothing puts off a guy more than a bitch...

• I feel like girls still get the attention because guys are like hunters and they go out after the pretty girls...girls on the other hand rarely go out and hunt a guy down. most of them have the fear of rejection unless they are SUPER attractive and have KILLER confidence :)

• ummmm no. I don't have guys all over me, and depression has nothing to do with people telling you you're pretty. (I have clinical depression so that just pissed me off)

• Yeah, lick those p*ssy lips.

• Lol! Smits that's the second time I've seen you say that hahahaa. What's wrong with you bro? Bahahah

• Not true, I do a lot more working out, eating healthy, fixing my skin and hair, buying clothes, getting waxed, plucking, getting nails done, tanning, wearing makeup than any guy I know and I get attention because of it, my girl friends are just as pretty as me, but don't do this and in turn don't get nearly as much attention so :p why don't you what to make an effort? Why are you complaining so much about being healthy and fit?

• I can't because I think I am too average. It is difficult for me because I am also very very very shy.

• Confidence is probably what girls will first notice about a guy, and no you don't just get given confidence, so fake it till you make it! Or try meeting someone at a place other than the bar lol

• skinny/average girls have more chance of getting guys. guys don't like fat ones.

• fat girls still have better chances than fat guys though

• no that's not true

• yes that is true

• because most guys will never say No to Sex!

• Shit don't know bout the rest of these dudes, but Ill say no and QUICK. Bitches be using p**** against you of you love it too much. In fact, I'm about to go make a thread on that sh*t right now.

• Guys do not impress me with all that. To me, it's how they are on the inside. (how they are as a person, how they treat others, if they're thoughtful, funny, etc) You're looking for the wrong kind of attention. Do you really want a girl that is flaky like that? To like you just because you're ripped, etc. Crap like that never lasts. Quit trying so hard and just be yourself. And act confident. Even if you're not. Girls like a confident guy. Not a downer.

• all a guy really needs to do is the same as a girl have good bearing if a girl has no good bearing guys don't fall all over her and if guys don't have good bearing girls don't fall all over him

• You couldn't be more wrong.

• HUGE MISCONCEPTION.

• no, you have it all wrong man

• This is not true because I'm not fat I stay groomed and I still get rejected even by men who give me their numbers. I been told I am hot. Sexy yet I'm still meeting these jerks. Then I have to still try to not come across as needy

• I will admit that guys have to try a lot harder because of no makeup and muscles, but girls try hard too. You see this hair? h ttp://w ww.prohaircut.com/gallery/alyssa_milano_l_99145.jpg

That takes AT LEAST 45 minutes of work. It's hard to put on makeup without being called fake, and have you ever tried to fit in a bra or skinny jeans? That sh*t's really uncomfortable. In the end, girls do about just as much as guys to look good.

• the fact that you believe this shows why you don't have a girlfriend.

• no

• Cruel bitch

• lol Mike, I guess you're in the same boat. I'm not criticizing anything but his attitude, one of the easiest things to fix.

• all girls have to be is not be fat? and guys have to go to the gym and get ripped? isn't that the same thing..

• Not exactly. Nobody's perfect, and it's kind of cute when guys don't dress right and are a little oblivious about haircuts and stuff. Also, if you are skinny, pretty, wear the right clothes and hair and makeup but are a good girl and shy, it is still hard to find guys. One of my friends is really gorgeous and smart and fashionable and nice, but she has never actually dated a guy because guys don't tend to be into her since she is so smart, some guys are scared off. It can seem like the opposite from a girl's perspective, honestly I think it is equally hard for both genders

• It's harder than it looks for girls, and I prefer guys scruffy with not too much muscle.

• it's still 1000000 times harder for guys

• I try to look good when I go out, but that doesn't mean it pays off. I've never had a boyfriend or gone on a date. I'm too shy. Even if a dork with a nice personality asked me out, I'd probably say yes.

• you're just saying that but in the actual situation you wouldn't

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 14

• I disagree completely. First off, while it might seem easy to some (what with all the diet and exercise programs out there) tons of girls have great difficulty keeping the fat off their bodies. I'd say they'd have to work harder than guys working out. Make-up can be nice, but I'm sure girls don't like having any skin problems. While you may not see it as much, they work probably harder to keep their skin clear. They have to manage their generally longer hair much more than guys. Dressing right applies to both guys and girls.

If you think girls never feel depressed about looks and such, you are sadly mistaken. Girls agonize over their looks really often. After all, there's always that "better looking model." She's thinner, she's prettier, she's more stylish. Guys can potentially have the same problem, but I'm pretty sure girls have it rougher in that area.

• no they dont

• I agree with BlueWind, and here it is from a girl, yes, we do stress over looks, and sometimes get depressed over that and other stuff. All his points are right on

• Life is unfair. Get over it.

Plus, girls have a 9month pregnancy period that is more torturing than an ENTIRE life of "hunt girls for attention".

You see them complain?

Furthermore, you see any point in complaining now?

• Weird as it is , I get where you coming from. I agree with you , its quite unfair and different. I'm from New York and I see all kinds of people everyday. There is so many decent good looking guys in New York, and Most of them settle with women if I had to do a scale from 1-10 they would be 6 -7 at best, Even hot guys too. I'm not bashing women or calling them ugly or anything, just that even least attractive females can get a hot guy in a heart beat. Believe it or not the reason is quite simple and this the only way I know how to explain it so don't judge me . Ever noticed when your in a relationship and the argument isn't going in her favor she will say "Fine No sex then.", now see how your caught in a bind? Now you will pretty much do anything she asks you to do, if it was reverse it wouldn't work because women realize they don't need it and can get it anytime she wants. I can't really explain it completely but its the same way with relationships and flirting. Say there's a guy name Jake, he's about an 8, good looking, Sweet, funny, and fit, now there's a girl name Jessica, She's beautiful and possibly perfect. You would think they would be a good couple together, In reality its a 50 50 chance they can happen. If there's a guy named Kyle who is 10, sexy and Ripped and Sweet, Jake pretty much lost most of the spotlight to kyle and Jessica's attention would be focused on him more. Jake learns that you can't always win the big prize every time, and then a normal girl can come around then your attention is on her. You will never know if that average girl would make him happier then Jessica , but in the back of his mind he will wish he had Jessica. Its the way of the dating world works, Its like Survival of the fittest and competition every single second. There is no rules , anything pretty much goes. =( sad but true.

• F*** THAT SH**... Every one has their own cross to bear...pick it up and carry it...and don't worry as to whether or not someone else is carrying a lighter cross...

• somewhat agree

• of course

• women don't have to not be fat.

• Hey, I'm agreeing with you, I'm just saying it's worse than you think it is.

• It's called vagina... seriously though its not like that unless the people are very shallow. I starting working with a girl 8 months ago who fits that description, I didn't like her because I thought she was a stuck up bitch, we've since become best friends and I want so much more. It's more about the personality. I go to the gym, I'm not ripped by far and am overweight aka fat lol. But I pull females that I feel are out of my league, its all about the attitude you take.

• of course they can

• Double standards suck

• Correction. Most of the time I see women, I always say they NEED to gain a bit more weight lol.

So girls DO NOT have to be not fat =)

• yeah because all they have to do is welcome or deny advances, they have more choosing and selecting power

• I been told I'm hot by guys and I'm not fat or ugly but the guys I am attracted to don't approach me. I have to approach them and when I do they manage to find a way to reject me magically through text message. Yea women have itway easier allright

• Girls don't do anything meaningful. At least a guy works, all girls do is sit at home and watch their favorite feminist Oprah Winfrey and eat bon bons

• and to top it off women live longer! *gasps & weeps all around*