What does "sweet, awesome, and cute" mean to a girl?

I've liked this girl that goes to my school for a little while now and I told her how I feel but she just got out of a bad relationship and she said she wants sometime to be herself since she got out of one relationship and jumped right back into another one. But, when she told me that she told me that I'm really awesome, sweet, and cute. She also said that she doesn't want a relationship right now and I asked her if I would've had a chance otherwise and she said "possiblyy". What could she be implying by all of that? Also, I asked her if she wants to go see a movie and this is what she said " hha maybehhh :P"

Is it just me going crazy cause I like her so much or could it mean somethin?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shes obviously hurt, and needs time to heal, yet she doesn't want to hurt you by rejecting you becasue of her situation. :(

I'd say just be there for her, be kind, show her your different than her x. :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think she likes you and is just getting a feel of how you act. There's nothing wrong with being awesome, sweet, and cute by the way. I'd get to know her better and humor her. She just needs to see what your intentions are and you'll be set with her in no time.

• She may like you or she may just be trying to let you down easy. How long has it been since she has been single and How long did she date her last bf? These are factors.

• her last bf? hmm, couple of weeks ago and they dated for 2 days but he ended it.

• I think she's interested, but doesn't quite like you yet. Treat her sweet, don't be pushy, and you'll probably have a chance. :) Good luck.

• sweet - friendly and romantic

awesome - fun and a dare-devil

cute - teddy-bear like

• She likes you. She is already in a relationship and is flirting with you? What a whore. She's OFF LIMITS.

• she just got out of one..

• I'm sorry. I should I read it better.

Just support her until she starts to feel better. Don't push a relationship too hard because it will turn her off. In another month or two, ask her if she wants to go out to dinner.

What Guys Said 2

• move forward, friend, but very gently

• yes, you like her a lot. It really means that you have no chance... you're friend-zoned... your better off looking elsewhere for a relationship- she ain't into you.