Tell him I like him, is my plan good?

So me and my crush both work at the same restaurant. I'm off tomorrow but he works. So I was thinking of going eat at tomorrow and spill the beans to him I want him to know so bad. I just think I'll look so much hotter in my regular clothes it might give me some confidence and he won't be able to resist...lol. I just don't wanna make it seem like that's why I went eat...but oh well. Is this a good master plan?

lol I was joking about the master plan part..lol. Anonymous girl I don't everr see him outside of work

Most Helpful Guy

• I would recommend that you don't spill the beans to him while he is at work. Next time the two of you work together, ask him if he wants to hang out with you and some friends sometime. Ask him either as you are leaving for the night or as he is. Hang out a couple of times (literally, like once or twice), and then say "hey, this is what I'm feeling here". I agree with distant down there to an extent. It's not like he will see two different girls, one when you are in work uniform, and the other in civis. However, I do recommend wearing regular clothes. If you think it will make you look more attractive to him, then by all means, do it.

What Guys Said 2

• This isn't a "master" plan, haha. Also: Most guys can tell how cute a girl is even in her uniform so your civs won't change much. Does he know that you know he's working? Why not just wait until you work together to tell him, if you're worried that it'll seem like you only went to tell him.

• no games, only truth.

just ask him to hang out and he can see you in your regular clothes then.

and don't dress slutty or he'll mostly expect sex from you.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him and a few others to hang out. While out, break it down

• Don't you want some privacy and time when you tell him though? Try doing it outside of work, he'll be less distracted that way. Good luck!