What do boys like in a girl?

What do boys look for in a girl...i dress classy I don't wear clothes that make me look "hooker-ish" or "slut-ish" well you get the point...I'm nice kind loving down to earht smart and all them other good stuff but I still can't get a guy is something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No but to be honest in every guy its the same. Looks get their attention. but it doesn't keep it their personality is what keeps it. so there can be this one girl who gets attention from every guy cause she's dressed like a hooker and everything but is a real big bitch, no guy will stay with her for long. but a girl who wears nice things might attract a few guys and if you have a great personality and you get along great you two should last for quite some time.

What Guys Said 7

• Guys and girls both like fun. Maybe you're a little too nice. Teasing is great for flirting. Also, don't be afraid to approach a guy. When a guy is approached he has less time to judge your looks and more to judge your personality. Plus you get points for the surprise. One warning, when you approach there is the 90:10 rule. You have to do 90% of the talking for the first five minutes. Guys go through it and it scares us.

• If you're too smart, many guys will be afraid of you because they want to be smarter than the girl they're seeing. Men, right? Also, if your body language and confidence are introverted, guys are a lot less likely to approach you.

• but I have good body language and my confidence is ok

• Do you look at guys often, hold their gaze for a moment and smile? These are invitations to come say "Hi".

• the perfect girl, for any guy, is two words. cute and sweet. and when I say cute I mean cute, and when I say sweet, I mean sweet. don't over think it. you aren't cute because you can wear a dress and makeup. you are either born with it or you aren't. and you aren't sweet because you can smile and be nice. you are either a sweetheart, or you aren't.

• The sexiest and classy piece of clothing for a girl is a stylish yet slimming turtleneck, it shapes, hides the skin and leaves you wondering.

Post a picture in the Reality check section with a link as the update or tell us more about yourself. If you dress classy then your leagues a head of other women so I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with you, more like something better about you then others going on what you've told us so far.

• A smart woman is a turn on. Some men believe it or not like it when there significant other can keep up with them and stimulate them and not just be some one to make them feel superior. If I was you I might also ask myself what you look for in a guy. Lots of women will describe there perfect guy but overlook him because he hair wasn't styled right or he was overweight or some other insignificant feature that really would play no role in there relationship.

• Maybe.

Other than that Vagina! Vagina! E=MC Vagina!

• Ask men out. Without seeing your picture, I can't say whether or not it's something wrong with your looks.

What Girls Said 1

• Just get your girlfriends to spread the word that you are looking for a good looking and nice boyfriend, and then they will try to get in line to ask you out. Hopefully you are a nice person and your reputation of being a nice girl will already have reached their ears. If not, then just be upfront to the guy you are with that you are a nice girl and you will never hurt a flea.

good luck