Question for petite, short women?

Would you date a quiet guy that is really tall and had an athletic build, like around 6'6'' if he had qualities you were looking for in a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is such an interesting question because I'm barely 5'1' and I'm really like this guy that is around 6'6"! Height doesn't matter to me. It's everything else before that. I'm short and I know it, but if the guy doesn't care about me being so short, I shouldn't be caring about him being too tall. I would totally date him, ESPECIALLY if he's a gentleman and is caring and sweet. Height shouldn't come in-between relationships and love. Don't worry, relax, it should be the least of your worries.

At least that's in my opinion... :)

Good luck!

What Girls Said 8

• Definitely. Opposites attract! But seriously, the personality matters more. If he was my ideal guy and soul mate, why would I give that up just cos he's towering over me?!

• I'm 5'1, and I wouldn't have an issue with that. As long as we were into each other, of course.

• I'm 5'0" and height doesn't matter to me in a relationship. If he is way taller than me I don't care as long as he has the qualities that I'm looking for. Wouldn't bug me one bit, I actually know someone who is shorter than me, but her husband is 6'5". They make a great couple, personality matters more than looks and what's inside rather than outside.

• No.

• yes

• I'm 5"2'. I don't see why not if it works..

• well I'm 5"0"-5"4" (depending on shoes I wear) I think a 6'6" guy would be just a little to tall but it completely depends on the guy its more of a personality matters issue I think.

• I'd date any guy who had the qualities I'm looking for in a man. Whether he's short, tall, etc..

What Guys Said 0