Do dudes like chicks that wear hollister?

I've been questioning this because I really like how comfortable the clothes are but they seem a bit girly to me.

what do you think guys? attractive or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see from other guys' responses that I'm in the minority here, but I honestly don't pay any attention whatsoever to brand names or what makes hollister clothes different from AE, abercrombie, or anything else. I don't pay any attention to things like that cause of the way I view clothes. I don't pay any attention to the brands I buy as long as they're known for making durable, quality stuff that won't be full of holes and rips in a few months. And honestly I'd be a bit put off by any girl that did obsess over brand names like that.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not really into fashion, but I think people who are obsessed with hollister and crap like that are retarded.

• your a girl

dont you wanna

feel girly when you

wear clothes?

• It's not a dealbreaker. But it's not really a plus.

• i like it because it makes the girls look young, sexy and overall FUN!

• I love a girl in hollister, gilly hicks, and abercrombie & fitch. I only date girls that wear those type of clothes, and if they don't, then they aren't right for me

What Girls Said 5

• To me, a lot of hollister clothes run really small which results in girls wearing clothes from hollister that are too tight for them. I think hollister looks good on petite skinny girls and that's it honestly. I don't wear it because I'm not petite or skinny. I think a lot of the time their clothes lack style. When I see someone wearing hollister I think they follow the crowd.

• blah blah blah. I know people are gonna think I'm a hollister and stuff hater, which I kinda am but not really but.

girly, ya, it can b girly, I think that's the point, and ur a girl right?

an if you don't wanna look girly, there are tons more clothes not from hollister er somewhere ike that that are comfy. Which leads me to believe that you like to wear hollister cause of the name they have on it, you can deny it allu want but that's kinda y people wear it. just think if someone had a shirt that looked exactly like a hollister shirt but said hmmmm may be um "peace" down the side er something, you wouldn't take notice. me, I think it's boring, look at the clothes, they're polos and t-shirts and jeans, blah! its all the name, the name, people these days!

• Why people think that they need to wear a certain brand-name to be cool is beyond me. I mean, come on. Where's the individuality? Just wear clothes that make you look sexy and it won't matter what brandname they are. Be yourself. Dress for yourself. Let me rephrase that: dress to impress youself. If you love yourself and you exude self-confidence and esteem, people will be drawn to you and you'll get the opposite sex attention you deserve.

• i don't like hollister bcuz their clothes tend to accent the fact that I got thick legs and I'm kinda sensitive about that. I like looser pants.

• I'm like tiny.and Hollister clothes don't even fit me. Sad.