Are braces unattractive?

I'm going to get braces in a couple months (I have a palate expander right now) and I'm kinda pissed about it because I'm 16. Is this considered unattractive? Any opinions? Thanks!

• Braces are unattractive
  • It doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there, I have braces now and I'm 21 years old.

I found that guys don't really care if you have braces or not. You should get your braces done because having straight teeth for the rest of your life is totally worth feeling a bit selfconcious for a year and a half .. compared to having crooked teeth forever. I get mine off in less than a month! can't wait =)

What Guys Said 2

• Braces don't bother me in the slightest. I'm probably weird for saying this but I think they can be cute lol. Anyways you won't have them on forever so I wouldn't worry

• Braces are no big deal.

What Girls Said 5

• I went through braces and I consider them pretty unattractive. But I believe they were considered cute in taiwan, they even started selling at home kits to get the look without any real work being done. Just do the braces, it's worth it in the end when your teeth are so much prettier

• I think braces look cute.

• not really, it's worth it when you get them off. I'm sure you have to get them because your teeth might not look the way you want them to so after getting them removed they'll be much better looking. I'm getting mine off in SEPTEMBER!

anyways don't worry you'll look better with them on.

• not really, it's worth it when you get them off I'm sure you have to get them because your teeth might not look the way you want them too so after getting them removed they'll be much better looking. I'm getting mine off in SEPTEMBER!

• You'll look a hundred times better after the braces anyways, so don't worry about it.