Guys, what's your opinion on girls' hair?

What is a sexy way for a girl to do her hair that guys like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a lot of styles in girl's hair, I really like a girl with layered hair and long. I also like shoulder length hair and wavy hair looks amazing, I think as long as you keep your hair well and nicely kept then guys will love it. I also think that simple hairstyles are usually the most attractive and easy to pull off, like a girl with nice long straight hair is really nice. There was this one girl I used to like and the main reason I liked her was because she had such beautiful hair, it was a medium brown and really really straight, then she dyed it a shiny kind of a red colour and it was really gorgeous... so imo simple is best haha, sorry if I rambled

What Guys Said 19

• Definitely long dark straight hair, a nice highlight is cool but not necessary. I like if it's lose and wavey. When in bed nothing is sexier then her looking at you through her hair with a devilish smile, letting me push her hair back and revealing her face and sexy lips to me. mmmmmmmm

• For me it's straight hair.

link

• Every guy is different. Personally I like longish (shoulder length or a little more) hair. Girls with really short hair are a turn off. Others guys dig it. Totally depends on the guys preference.

• Hair is the first thing I notice on a woman. I like thick hair. Usually dark, maybe a little wavy. At least shoulder length. I also love red heads. It just has to look nice and be well kept.

• I could care less about ANY hair style. the only thing I care about when it comes to hair is length. I hate short hair on girls. its unattractive to me. I love long hair (not in a pony tail). I love feeling it when we are cuddling, run my hands through it, or feel the softness against my face.

• Hmm...in your photos, your default pic hair style is pretty nice, the other two however seem too styled if that makes any sense. I like for a girls hair to have a very natural flow to them, not as if she battled with hairspray for an hour to get it to look a certain way. That being said, I basically like all chill relaxed styles and cannot stand those tight slicked back styles with the bump-it or whatever thing thingamajig is called it's hideous!

• Long, I love girls with longer hair, the way it falls around her face, its cheating how beautiful it makes them. Yup,short hair doesn't compare for me. I've always had a preference for darker hair but its not a deal breaker in the least.

• I like all kinds of hair styles on girls but if its long I think its more beautiful when they get big loose curls.

• Don't care at all about how hair looks.

• link

this girl's hair is amazing in every way.

• I just like long hair better than short hair. It shouldn't matter too much.

• most hair is fine, guys like it down as for fringes the side sweeper can be sexy but don't go for the over forehead french crap, never works

• long hair, slight curl or wavy

• long hair, straight or wavy

• I love long hair on girls :P very sexy

• it has to mach the girl and look with her

• Emo/Scene hair is probably my favorite.

• i love the ponytail and pigtails on a girl

• Just one guy's opinion but I've always thought that pigtail braids are pretty cute, some girls pull it off better than others.

What Girls Said 2

• It has to look good with her face, hair makes a HUGE difference that most guys don't even realize.

• Jeez...says the girl with not so long hair, lol. ^_^