What does their room say about them?

Guy and girls, I was wondering - when you see the bedroom of your crush, gf/bf, or whoever, and discovered out a lot more about them? Has certain things made you like them more/turned you off completely?

Most Helpful Guy

• na it doesn't change my opinion or anything because I don't think my room reflects my style or personality because all I do is sleep in it so I don't have much in it

What Guys Said 1

• Both girls bedrooms I've been in were fairly basic. I can't see a room really changing your impression of a chick. You should already know her decently well and the room will only display herself.

What Girls Said 2

• I liked my guy more because he was embarrassed about how messy his room was... aka bed a tiny bit messy. This shows me he actually cares about my impression as well as cleanliness.

• Speaking for myself, my room does reflect me. I have lots of books and stuffed animals, posters of art and bands, photographs, etc. My room reflects my interests and my likes. So yes, I would say that someone's room does say something about them