I see the reflection in the mirror and it says great looking, so what do you see when you look at yourself?

I'm so considered one the most handsome man in world and have been voted that as well.

I was wondering if any one on here is supermodels or believes they could be.

I'd like be a actor,rapper,poet and more...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• After I've done my makeup I love how my eyes look. Really big and bright :) gal/gyaru makeup ftw!

• 1|0
  • Well looks aren't that important if you ask me :D I suppose If I look I the mirror I see a individual who's random and odd ^_^ I'd just like to be an artist, so at least good looks aren't required :D

• AWESOMENESS! Just pure awesomeness.

• sometimes I will love the way I look and other times I will not want to look at myself.

• Once again, your really not that cute And how the heck were you voted as that if 1 your not famous, and 2 your not the most handsome of men, especially not in the world, show me proof

• Well, aren't we the modest one...

• it very imporant to modest and settle for less like a job the slave shift at mc donalds

• You can be, but with your questions on here and such you can come across as very big headed, I'm not saying you definitely ARE, but it certainly comes across that way

• it's a inside thing lol

What Guys Said 1