Little black dress

I was shopping the other day and I found myself in the women's dress section instead of Juniors! I know I should have been shopping there for years but I used to find those clothes boring. Do guys notice what kind of dresses and skirts us ladies wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that a lot of women are deceived when it comes to this subject. I used to think that men don't really care about how we dress as long as we carry confidence but, I found that not to be true. Guys do notice what we are wearing but, they like us to think that they don't. Reason: they don't want us to constantly ask how they think something looks on us. They don't really want to give an opinion so what we wear is fine with them as long as they don't have to say anything that could get them in trouble. They think that if they say anything bad we will get upset although they also feel that if they say something good that we still won't be happy because let's face it, we want to look good for our man but, we want to wear what we like too.

There is no winning this one. Wear what you want to wear and what makes you comfortable. As long as you don't look like a two dollar hooker wearing bras as a shirt and g-strings as your shorts then whatever you were you will carry with confidence and not come off trashy. You will be seen as independent and sexy and confident. Which is way more attractive than worrying about whether or not you look like your grandma because you chose to wear a skirt that doesn't show off your legs.

What Guys Said 2

• While this question has apparently been out here a while, since no one has answered it, I will give it a shot. While guys in general will notice what a woman is wearing, there are two, very different reasons. Those who are seeking to invest in a woman will appreciate clothing that leaves a lot to the imagination. That gives them the choice of investing in the person, through imagination or direct contact. The reward for this investment is always a blessing, since our imaginations will never live up to the real thing, unless we have polluted them through what someone called the plastisexual curse, which includes plastic surgery, pornography, etc.

Those guys who don't want to invest in a woman, appreciate the more revealing clothing, since it doesn't require the investment, and they get their instant gratification.

• I do!! I love a woman in sexy cloths

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the kind of man your looking for - there are some that just look at trashy dressed women and some that just look at classy dressed and most just don't care

• Honestly...I don't think so unless our boobs are showing then they still aren't really noticing what we are wearing.