Do you girls like to wear hollister?

dumb question, I know, but I wanna see people's imputes on the subject.

mostly, what do girls think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I shop there, just only for jeans usually, because they fit me like a dream! haha. I NEVER buy their shirts or sweatshirts with "hollister" across it, just because their too plain to me. I like the cute tank tops and tops they sell. I love the smell in there too! But I will say I shop A LOT more at American Eagle and places like that. One, because they have those points cards so you get like 40% coupons in the mail which saves like a ton of money, and their stuff is really cute too:). So I will pretty much shop anywhere, haha just because I'm addicted to it I think.:)

What Guys Said 1

• I think its hot for a girl to wear Holister

What Girls Said 10

• No. I don't like Hollister at all. I've never seen anything from them that has been remotely close to anything I would wear. I don't think wearing clothes with the brand's logo written across the chest or ass look good or is fashionable in any way. I'm not a billboard, and I'm not going to advertise anyone that I think makes shitty clothes. That's just me, haha. I actually LIKE some things from Old Navy, but I wouldn't wear anything with their logo on it.

• I used to be obsessed with hollister and abercrombie and abercrombie and fitch. But right now they are super expencive and (especially hollister's clothes) are getting so thin and cheap looking. Yes, their cute but I've been into old navy, aeropostael, and AE/Aerie lately. Their clothes are basically same style and they look just as good on + they are cheaper!

• Some of there stuff looks sort of cute, but I'd feel silly wearing it. Like I was trying to pass myself off as a teenager or something.

• I don't know about other people but I absolutly abhor Hollister, A&F, (AE and Aero have some things I like but not alot). Seriously, you get one tee-shirt with one color and a huge name written on it for like $20 bucks. The cloths aren't even remotely fasionable there's like three colors and two types of writing the name. And then there's the jeans they fit like a glove yes, but their $50 a pop. If you ask me these stores are boring offer no variety and are way over priced ($20 dollar shirts made for $5 in China ugh).

• Well, I shop at hot topic, I'm not like goth of w/e, they just have really cute clothes. I also shop at ae and hollister tho. I like to mix it up a little. Hollister can look good on anyone, but I wouldn't recommend it to overweight people, sorry.

• not really, their clothes looks too average.

the only time I ever bought something from there was to get some khakis that I needed for my school uniform.

• I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Hollister. Their jeans fit me like a freaking glove. LOVE ITTTT!

• I love Hollister but I think its too expensive for what you get

• i think its a ugly style for an expensive price I find a lot more cuter clothes for less money but that's what I wear what I think is cute not by the name and price.

• I think Hollister (and simiar brands) are not much more than overpriced ways to isolate those who can and choose to wear it from those who can't or choose not to. I mean, most are just plain shirt with the name sewn on there, and they cost twice as much (if not more). I won't even go in one those stores with my friends if we're at the mall.

• I used to feel sort of the same way,but I had the hardest time finding jeans that fit me right until I went there. Fit like Cinderella's glass slipper.

• Well said! their cloths are soo boring and we buy them for (im guessing here) 5 times what it costs to make them.