Do guys really care all that much about appearance?

So I'm going to go on a date with this guy I have been talking to for a while now. We have never met in person. We met through his friend and all we really know is how our faces look. I'm a pretty small girl. I'm 5'2 and I have a really petite frame. The thing that worries me is that his 2 gfs in the past were over 5'5 and most of the girls I've seen that height have really nice curvy bodies, so I'm just scared I won't be as "curvy" or he won't like my small body. He's 6'0 and works out a lot so I guess you can say he's muscular from the pics I've seen. I don't know why I'm making such a big deal about this I'm just being insecure. But is this an issue for some guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• welll it depends, if it's just him and his friends hanging out nd things... not so much but if he knows there be a 100% change that he'll run into a girl that might catch his eye then yes. Alot. but other than tht guys don't really care. They through on a pair of pants and a nice shirt and say "hey, this is good enough." then it also depends on the situation like if it's formal or informal...

What Guys Said 1

• He already knows what you look like. A pretty face is the most important feature to a guy, everything else is secondary to that.

• And you can't always go by prior girlfriends. A guy will probably like a variety of physical types, from hair color to skin color to size and shape. No one girl can be every 'type' that he may find attractive. Just relax and go out with him and see how it goes.

• Yep, exactly

• yup, what Shaun said.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes they care about appearance.

Guys find a lot attractive enough to date/f*ck but are more serious with girls their type.

Is his type curvy?

• If a guy judges a girl ONLY based on her looks, f*** him he isn't worth it. Yes, looks plays an important role but it shouldn't be a big deal.