NEED HELP! Should I cut my hair?

Hey peoples, I'm so sick of the length of my hair! Its rich blond, the front goes to my shoulders and the back is just past them. I've read so many comments about if guys like long or short hair most say long... But, I've had short hair before and I have the face shape to really carry it (heart shaped think Russian) but I don't know if I really want to cut it or not... Please help? Short or keep growing it? (If you have links to cute styles PLEASE post...?)

Most Helpful Girl

• Get it cut if that's what you want. Please, please, PLEASE don't base your decision off of guys saying they prefer long hair. 2 of my best friends have cut their hair short and neither have regretted it. One has a boyfriend and the other had quite a few interested guys. They may say they prefer it but if a girl can pull it off, she can pull it off.

• haha I made the appointment for Friday. :D I've had my hair long and this is what I told my brother: The guys didn't want me with my long hair, so at least I will want me with my short hair!

• Yay! I hope you enjoy your new haircut :) A change is always nice huh?

• It is. Plus its really convenient to have short hair. :)

What Guys Said 2

• link

link

link

link

in the end " the dancing hair " (long hair) is a huge turn ON for us

• in my opinion, girls CAN pull off short hair, if done right, however i, myself, prefer long hair because something about it is just so arousing. sorry for the tmi, but you get my point. do what you want, guys who like short hair will come to you just as much as guys who like short hair (the confident ones at least. ha!)

• do you have a favorite length or hairstyle on women?

• i prefer green

• Green Haired? ;p

What Girls Said 0