Guys, do you like those fake nails ladies wear?

you know, like these: link

for the most part, I don't like them :( . some of them look like friggin' claws...

• Yeah, they're awesome
  • Heck no.
  • I don't know/ I don't care/ let's see the poll

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like them. Last year, I was curious to see what the big fuss was about those nails. So I got mine done at a shop. It was such a pain in the ass. I play the cello, and it was difficult to play; I could barely hold a pen/pencil; they kept getting in the way of stuff. Keep in mind, they weren't even long. When it was time to take them off, it took about a week to do so ! My real nails were wavy and ruined. :( Ugh. never again.

What Girls Said 15

• Ick, god no. I think they're really tacky, for lack of better word. And I WISH I had a better word, because I like a lot of things most people consider 'tacky'. =P But anyway, I also think they're inconvenient and a waste of money, lol. I keep my nails trimmed and painted with a clear coat, and sometimes a color on my toes. That's about as intense as I get with doing my nails, haha.

• I just paint my nails,I don't add any fancy stuff like they do on your link,I never have used fake nails seriously but in a joking way they look stupid and how could anyone use there hands with 20 inches of fake nails on them?

• I hate having acrylic (fake) nails. I had to once for my uncle's wedding because the bride insisted on it, and it drove me crazy.

Though I have to say, I like cute little nail designs like this: link I would just have it done on my real nails.

• Not really; but short ones are kinda cute.

Long ones are unbearable to look at.

• Damn my apology; I mistakenly added a comment instead of answering. (the above is not a reply or comment to your answer; but merely another answer)

• alright. thanks, Nad.

• God no! I used to think that they were cool, but mow I think there horrible and really damaging to your nails because of the glue!

• No. I hate them. I can't have them as I play sport, do Martial Arts and am an avid nail biter. Though I love it when my friends have those bloody claws they call nails and run them down my back and give me massages. lol.

• I truly hate them. Although I think they can look nice, I feel like an invalid if I wear them (had to be a model for my sister who is in beauty college). Just picking something from a flat surface is a bloody workout. I just keep my nails trimmed, and paint them. That is about as high maintenance as I get.

• eww I hate them just because they are so unhealthy for you!

• what? how is that?

• it doesn't allow your nail to breath and the chemical used to attach the acrylic is bad for the nail (contains formaldehyde). When an acrylic nail is applied to the natural nail surface, minor types of trauma to the acrylic nail which can happen from something as harmless as scraping a nail against a firm surface can cause separation of the nail from its nail bed. This allows bacteria and fungus to potentially enter the separated area setting up an infection

Read more: link

• the link doesn't work. but thanks anyway for your insight.

• I don't like fake nails and I'm not able to use them.

• I don't wear fake nails as of now but I love the way they look. Girls wear them because WE think it's cute, not to impress guys. I keep my real nails long and paint them in bright colors

• There ugly, and not cute.

• I enjoy the results :)

• yuck!

• what is wrong with this one?

link

• I have gel tips

• EEeeeew NO!

What Guys Said 6

• Voted B, Heck no is appropriate. I don't like painted nails either, so I guess that sets my view. My girlfriend chews her nails, and keeps them generally trim when she's not chewing them down, as well. Same with me. Long nails just annoy me, they aren't sexy to me and you don't actually need them for anything either, since you can get by just fine with nails that don't stick out further than your finger tip.

So there. :)

• No, I cringe whenever I see them that or really long nails, they do look like claws and I don't like

when girls tap their nails against the table it's the one of the most annoying things to me

My mom wears them and I always see a couple that have fell off on the floor it's not nice to look at

• I know, it's so f***ing gross. lol. I see them in the carpet and I get freaked out, thinking "what the f*** is that?"

• I do not like false fingernails of any kind...

• Yeah it's alright to me, but something about neon colored nails freak me out lol.

• Hell no. And glad to see NO guy does. Women need to wise up and stop wearing em. As well as other fake sh*t.

• Some I don't mind. Like these link