Your Top Ways To Get Past The 3 month Mark (when you don't have a license)

Well, me and m'lady just started going steady. She totally awesome and she's a definite keeper AND she has the biggest crush on me lol , but I'm trying to come up with ways to keep our relationship fresh so that we can make it through the 1month/3 month mark. I don't have a drivers license and neither does she so.ladies and fellow men what are some cute things I can do for and with her without coming off too clingy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're setting your own benchmark to beat. Girls will accept consistency, they will accept more, but they will not accept less. Do things you enjoy and things you would normally do rather than try and wow her. The first three months are about getting to know each other. You can't maintain an all out exciting life all the time.

• Ahh very good answer I find your answer very interesting. But I'm always a consistently fun guy do you think that she will feel like it's her obligation to be wowed by me every time so if I'm not totally consistent, she'll get bored?

Cause I find that if a guy can make his girl smile all of the time, she will always stay by your side.

• Getting to the 3month mark is the easy part but it's important to get it right otherwise the 6month and 1year mark will never come. Don't go and do anything you wouldn't normally do. 3months is exploration and it builds the person they believe you to be. Try and keep your interactions simple. Nothing really out of the ordinary aside from the odd occasion, which is in itself, ordinary. If you need someone to give you idea's its not your normal scene.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't worry about not having a license. I dated a few guys who don't have theirs. I was the one driving them around. I didn't mind as long as they treated me right. If a girl can't love you without a driver's license then she isn't worth it.

Some cute things to do, send her some flowers! Girls love flowers, I know I wish my boyfriend would send me some. You could also send her on a scavenger hunt to something special like a picnic, or tickets to see her favorite band. Even a cute nature walk would keep her interested. What my boyfriend does which I think is very creative is look on your local tourism website. Are there any festivals or events happening? You could take her to some of those, they don't have to even be very exciting to have a good time, just try something new. And a lot of those are free or even low cost :)

Other free options include baking cookies, cupcakes, etc.. together. Having a movie night at someone's house, make a romantic dinner together, also a trip to a local historic site, museum, public garden, or landmark could also work too :)

• Well the guy I've been seeing goes to MIT and doesn't have a car, so we take the train and bus around Boston to do fun things. You can always get rides to the mall and movies by parents, or maybe take a trip together by train to a nearby place that has interesting things to do. I live in Massachusetts so if I didn't have my license I could take a train up to Boston or down to Providence, where there are plenty of cool things to do. I'm sure every area has somewhere fairly near-by that has something to do.

• wow, didn't realize a one-three month relationship needed to be kept fresh. lol just enjoy yourselves nd dnt overthink it. if you're crazy about her its okay to let it show lol. she obv feels the same way.

• maybe try a double date with friends that have a car, if you use public transportation use it to go to the mall or the movies. have a movie night at home. WALK anywhere you want with her. My boyfriend has his license and I don't, but a year ago when he didn't have his license we depended on either my mother or his mother to get us places, he's also had it taken away for speeding and so we had to again depend on others. We would play video games together, go for walks together (sometimes you'll have more fun that you'll think *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*). But seriously even in the winter we would bundle up as best we could go outside and walk and have snowball fights and stuff. Be a kid once in a while it will bring you two closer. My boyfriend got me into playing modern warfare 2, and I used to hate it because I thought it was stupid.

• u need a license.

• just make her a card or maybe make her some cupcake that has the 3 candles for the 3 month mark or something. If you can't make a cupcake then buy one.

What Guys Said 1

• I got my license when I was 20 and all that time I drove a black scooter. My girlfriend liked me for me and not for anything else, hell when my scooter was at the shop, I took her out with the bus. She didn't mind because she liked it when we could talk without having to worry about traffic.

If she really likes as you say she does, then I don't see why she would mind any other mode of transportation.