Regular shoes or high heels? Which do you guys prefer?

Do you guys prefer high heels or flat shoes, is it more sexier if a girl wear high heels?

But I prefer flats because it's more casual, but overall I loove high heels.

I'm short like 5'2 so I feel more confident and sexier when I wear heels that's kinda why.

Most Helpful Guy

• high heels are good in dresses and if the girl is short. like pretty short. but besides that, just go with regular shoes. less pain, and unless you directly point them out to us, we probably won't notice. and if we do or you point them out, we will only care for about 30 seconds.

Guys don't really care what kind of shoes you have. sorry =/

• 5'2 would be a good hight for heels. but my points still stand^^

And don't you love how some guys just kind of hit on you instead of answering a question? some useful

• Thanks of the answer, yeah I kinda notice ha ha :)

What Guys Said 9

• high heels because they make girls butts pop out and their legs look sexier in the, but please please if you are going to wear highheels know how to walk in them and this is not to you but to all women, I have seen grown women in heels wobbeling around because they have no idea what the hell they are doing

• lol I would fall flat on my face wearing heels.

• any girl can learn it just takes practice, god knows how many times my sister fell over when she got her first pair of real heels

• High heels have their place. First you need to be able to walk in them. Second they have to be comfortable. I simply adore high heels and as my picture shows I like them more then the average guy does. ;)

High heels should definitely be worn during sex. Way high on the turn on list!

• High heels are great, except when it makes her taller than me lol

• High heels -- every time! Love them on a woman - especially someone your size! :)

• high heels and flip flops are the sexiest if you wanna know what is sexy

• high heels are fine every now and then, but I prefer flat shoes they're cuter and more comfy long term I'd say :)

• depends on the outfit

and the venue

• It depends on where your planning on going, but I'm sure you would look good either way.

• Regular shoes. NO BOOTS

• lol. Why no boots? If you don't mind me asking. Because I love my sparkly rubber rain boots...

• I hate boots. Besides their normal purpose of course.

• I guess I wasn't very clear. I think they're really ugly.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 5'2" as well.I guess that I'm too much of a girlie girl,because I live in heels,skirts and dresses.It's just me, and I feel more comfortable,attractive and confident,that way.Don't worry,to each his(or Her)own!Wear whetevr makes you comfortable.

• Dear rizabelle,

I love:

Sandals when the weather is hot.

Ballet style shoes when its cool.

Boots when its cold.

Running shoes/trainers only when I'm actually exercising

Heels on very rare special occasions where I don't walk around much.

Rain boots when its raining too much and I have to walk to school.

I hate:

Flipflops

Heels higher than 3 inches.

Anything that has a peep toe.

Anything that's has a pointy front.

Anything with an obviously thick sole.

Converse.

PS I'm just so bored therefore I decided to give you a detailed answer of what I prefer (even though I'm not a guy)

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

• Thanks for the answer!

• seriously, you hate Converse?!

• honestly it looks like a white rubber thick sole attached to a piece of cloth and a white string, not cute at all, but that's only my opinion so it shouldn't matter :p

• high heels for dressing up, flats when you're trying to keep it chill but cute . I love high heels too cause I'm short, ha ha ;)

• I honestly don't care what a guy perfers for my shoes. I always wear my Nike sneakers. I hate heels b/cuz I'm 5'6 and heels make me even taller.

• Yeah the thing is that I'm kinda short like 5'2 so I feel more sexier when I year heels, but usually I wear Converse.

• I can't do heels. They suck. And I tryed converse, but I think the material is to cheap. You could do a platform sneaker.

• High heels my favourite

• Depends on the guy. I'm 5 6 so when I've dated guys that were 5 10 or so they usually preferred me to wear flats although I wore what I liked. I wear flats and heels depending on my outfit and where I am going. If your getting dressed up than heels all the way. Jeans and shirt to go to the mall, why where heels? I did when I was 18 to look cute but I'm over that phase.

• i love heels. it makes me feel more confident