Guys, do you think arm hair on girls is bad?

Do you think it's gross or do you think it's ok? What about leg hair? And if girls want to answer :what do you think of arm/leg hair on guys?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I think arm hair is fine on girls. Leg hair I'd rather not see though. I'm not very demanding but if it's getting visibly grown in on her legs it's a turnoff for me.

• arm hair no, as long as its not ape like, and leg hair is gross on girls.

• Arm hair is fine but I like smooth legs on girls.

• armpit hair = ewww
    rest = meh

• a lot of arm hair is gross, any leg hair is gross

• yes

• Arm hair, I really don't care.

Leg hair, shave that.

• arm hair is fine. leg hair is typically not.

What Girls Said 9

• For the most part, arm hair is unnoticeable on a girl. Armpit hair is a noticeable thing, and some guys don't mind it, but most I know prefer shaved.

Leg hair is another thing. As long as they aren't long and super hairy, most guys don't necessarily mind some stubble. I've never had a complaint.

• as long as he's not looking like wolfman we goood, but with that said it is kinda sexy if a guy shaves :p

• Personally, I hate body hair. I shave my legs and my arms daily because I have dark body hair and I prefer being entirely hairless.

My boyfriend is extremely hairy, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

• If guys have really hairy hairy legs, I think of monkeys and it's gross lol. arm hair not so much just same thing with legs. too hairy it's a turn off!

• I have no problem with hairy men, actually I prefer it. I kind of find it masculine. Hairless men reminds me of 10 year old boys.

• I don't care, as long as he doesn't have so much hair that he looks like a gorilla.

• i'm not a guy but I don't think arm hair on a girl is bad unless it's out of control like this:

link

• i don't shave my arm hair only because it's really fine and you can hardly see it

• i think guys would agree that leg hair on girls is gross but arms are fine girls have light hair on arms anyways