What are you attracted to?

So, I've always been attracted to white tall guys. It's always been my thing. Never like an Asian before, even if it's my race. Neither Hispanic or African American guys.. I guess I'm picky. But what are you attracted to the most? :P

Updates:
good answers people! (:

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Im attracted to Mostly Hispanic / Latino and White Women. Looks isn't much of a big factor to me but doesn't mean I will date someone I'm unattractive. If I had to describe my perfect type, She would have Brunette or Red hair, Beautiful facial features. I go bananas for hazel or blue eyes. Below the neck I could careless. =) as long as they can fit through a doorway then I don't care. =)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i could care less about skin color. if she's beautiful then she's beautiful.

but I will say that my favorite part of the female body below the neck is definitely the booty. she doesn't have to be kim kardashian but she can't be flat there either. she's gotta have a bigger butt than me. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls of all races but I tend to prefer white and Asian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • all chicks like tall white guys haha, but I like thin blond girls with green or blue eyes best

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to and would date all races of women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to Latinos and whites ((Eastern Europeans) (Russians in general))

I prefer slim, tall brunettes with a beautiful face, not a flat bum and B-C size boobies :)

Beautiful smile is a ++++

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I am attracted to tall white muscular guys

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Greek or Italian guys anything Mediterranean looking I suppose even middle eastern guys are hot. Never really been attracted to black guys although I'm half, or asian, indian guys. Native American and Spanish are hot though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to at least one person from every major race at some point. As long as I find them attractive, it doesn't really matter the race. I usually find more white and Asian guys that I'm attracted to, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly a hispanic, brasilian, dominican, of that nature. big brown eyes, doesn't have to be muscular but have a nice body or in shape a little

0|0
    0|0
  • well I'm attracted to basically every race, but I love hispanic/ white men a lot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian and that's the type of guys I'm most attracted to

1|0
    0|0
  • Honest anon answer:

im arab..

i really liked a british guy once, he was too good looking to be true and I couldn't believe he'd even talk to me, except for that british guy I've always been attracted to arabs and nothing but arabs :/

Google and the world doesn't know much about the arab world therefore I thought I should share this link since googling arab men gives all sorts of images -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white tall blond blue-eyed and I usually go for white tall blond blue-eyed guys. Though there have been 2 exceptions: one guy was all the things I mentioned but short & the other was all the things but had black hair. I don't go purposefully looking for those qualities (as I've found all sorts of guys to be very attractive) but when I look back at my crushes, they all fit those qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to mainly white/latino guys (i'm black btw) I just think they're really handsome. I also love the cultural differences between us and hispanic guys have the best accents :D

1|0
    0|0