What should you wear on first date?

so I am meeting this guy at p.f. chang then going to a movie. so what should I wear? I don't want to where high heels because he is only a few inches taller

t

Most Helpful Guy

• Flat shoes; just at or above the knee skirt; slightly sexy blouse (emphasis on "slightly") ; wrist jewlery.

What Guys Said 2

• Comfortable shoes. He won't even look at them. Whatever you want as a top. If you have a knee high skirt go with that. That way he can put his hand on your leg in the movies. Perhaps a cardigan. He's there for you, what you wear isn't going to change that.

• i prefer a girl whos taller than me with heels on. I'm 5'8".

What Girls Said 5

• something casual, but a little more high maintenance, because guys appreciate when you look like you tried even a little bit. so wear casual shorts, and a cute babydoll top. do your hair how you normally wouldn't, acessorize with a belt. necklace, earrings, orr headband (choose one) , find some nice shoes and you are good to go.

• A just-below-the-knee length skirt,

sleeveless blouse of some kind (so in the movies you kind of shiver he'll wrap his arm around you or something of that kind.)

some cute flats or since its summer a really cute pair of sandals,

small earrings with hair down a drop necklace that brings attention to your neck NOT your chest

a ring or a bangle (not both)

• Wear a cute pair of flats, dark skinny jeans, and a semi-fancy blouse.

• lil red dress, up to your knees, tho.

• wear flats, leggings and a cute top