What do I wear to a bonfire?

It's going to be 95 degrees during the day and it's going to drop to about 75/80. Do I wear leggings and a shirt, or a skirt and a shirt?

What should I be careful of/aware of, etc

=)

I DO NOT OWN SHORTS.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's not going to get cold at all, not at 75/80 degrees. And it seems that you really, really want to wear leggings, don't you? But I'm not sure that they are appropriate for a bonfire because they may be too warm. Step outside of your comfy zone & wear shorts or a skirt, or even a sundress with a little sweater if you think you'll be cool.

If you feel you just really need to wear the leggings, wear them with a short skirt and cute tank.

What Guys Said 4

• Wear some jeans with a T or a nice blouse, it gets windy in big open spaces to, so bring something to cover up even if there's a big fire in the middle. Oh, make sure that you don't wear flammable clothing, like polyester and stuff.

• Shorts should do it.

• Well I think you should be aware that leggings look terrible. Go for a skirt, and wear a good set of panties under so no one can see anything if you sit down or whatever.

• just wear w/e you feel like, sometimes people dress based on their mood, I suggest doing that

• u don't like your legs, do u?

• LMAO who said I wear leggings with skirts? leggings and skirts are two different outfits.

• lots of girls do

What Girls Said 5

• I would opt for capri pants--they come in shorter lengths too. I just think for this type scenario it was work best. Your top options are endless with them too.

• I say wear a sundress and bring a shawl with you just in case.

• Well I don't own any dresses =[

I was thinking perhaps leggings, and a tanktop with a shirt over it (it's pretty)

or MAYBE a skirt with a shirt but it might get too cold. what do you think?

• What kind of skirt?

• leggings and a tunic

• jean shorts & a T.

75 degrees isn't cold but if it does get chilly, just sit near the fire.

a skirt may be too dressed up for a bonfire

• i don't own shorts. would leggngs work? with a shirt?

• depends on the shirt...but I guess so