What clothing do you find attractive on the opposite gender?

As in the type and styles. The specific article I.e. Shirt or pants. Please go into detail, basically what clothes turn you on. Suits, jeans short sleeves?

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Hoodie with design, v neck shirt, jeans, sneakers.

I prefer casual because a lot of guys/girls look less attractive dressed casually so if he's hot in casual he's not a varying hottie (like a girl who looks good at a certain angle)

0|0
    0|0
  • WIFE BEATERS! looks so good on guys with a nice body and also makes those muscle-less guys look like they more than they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, hoodies, t-shirts. Sexy and urban. Also down to earth. Girls like guys they can cuddle with. If they dress too "hard" - like too formal or too tough, is not approachable. All women love the cute and cuddly guy, but you also have to have confidence to pull it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Button up shirts with a vest, like this:

link

Om nom nom

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a t shirt. So casual and sexy to me. Weird, I know lol. But I also like it when a guy wears a nice button shirt with jeans a converse :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Uniforms:) baseball players, basketball players, policemen, firemen, army personell...all so sexy lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I've heard baseball unis but their also the pussys of the sports world

• Hey my boyfriend plays baseball lol And he is definitely not a pussy. Haha but he also plays basketball.

• heheheh me too ha ha sexyy army suties or any suite mmmmmmmm

• baggy pants all big baggy sexyyyyyyyy

0|0
    0|1
  • baseball pants... those are SEXY!

otherwise, I just like a guy who cleans up well.

0|0
    0|0
  • dark jeans and button down shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the laid back, country boy look...cargo pants, simple shirts, plaid 3-quarters rolled up sleeve shirts with white undershirts, "lumberjack" look is so hott..mmm ;) .. I hate graffitti/ "gangsta" looking clothes/shirts and pants 10 sizes too big

0|0
    0|0
    • same! I like the shirts with dark jeans too instead of cargo pants.

• Assless chaps

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I love the gorgeous 'lolita' type clothes commmon in Asia.

0|0
    0|0