Why do guys hate Uggs?

im pretty sure most guys hate uggs but I'm just wondering why? and I'm talking about the classic boots most girls wear cause they do make other things lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I hate the look of the boots. I just don't find them attractive/cute.

I think guys dislike the image of the stereotypical Uggs wearing girl: link

link

A lot of the girls I see wearing Uggs are covered in labels as well, which is kind of annoying.

What Guys Said 6

• I dislike them because they are "trendy" and ridiculous. Because the people who wear them wouldn't even consider looking at them if they didn't have a ludicrous price tag and stamp of approval from their little social clique.

• Thats not true, I wear them because they are comfy and I buy the real "ugg" boots because I've tried fakes before and they lasted a couple of months, were as the real uggs I've had have lasted well over a year. I'm not in a clique, out of my group of friends only one other has them, the rest of them don't like them... so for me, its to do with the quality of the product and from past experiences the price of something indicates the quality.

• Of course there is a minority of people that wear them for the sake of the item and not the trend, to those people I say fill your boots. But as a general rule "uggs" are in fashion and that's the reason the majority of the people who wear them, wear them.

• I've always thought they were kinda cute...

• I actually think they look really cute on a girl.

• Dunno why. They don't bother me. If you like them then go for it

• I hate uggs...I don't know why but I do with immense passion. they are worse than crocs.

• because they just aren't attractive to me. sometimes, things don't have explanations. and should be left at that

What Girls Said 7

• ugg boots are meant for surfers and people that live in very very cold places,not for sluts to wear them with shorts in the middle of summer

• They are meant for surfers and people who live in very very cold places, they are made for anyone. In the winter they keep you warm, in the summer they keep you cool and don't let you feet sweat. Calling people sluts for wearing them with shorts in the summer is uncalled for.

• that's not why I am calling them sluts,i'm calling them sluts cause they're actual sluts and they happen to be the biggest fans of uggs for some insane reason,they're ugly

• I totally agree vvv You aren't really wearing them as much for " style " as much as you are to be comfy.

I could really care less if guys think they are ugly because they are COMFORTABLE to ME :)

• Guys hate them because girls hate other girls wearing them. Girls hate them because they can't afford them. I hear girls talk crap about Uggs but never the knock offs like emu or bear paw

• Who cares there comfy lol

• i think they look kinda sexy on ladies too...just my opinion

• I HATE them wih a passion.

• Uggs make your feet look funny. You want to wear shoes that make your feet look dainty and pretty. I think Uggs make you look frumpy. They aren't even that practical! Please don't wear uggs with miniskirts, it seriously makes no sense! Like are you hot, or are you cold? Wear some flats, or some cute heels.

• one person said they hated uggs, and the rest of them jumped on the band wagon