What do you look for in a guy?

Me personally I looked for their personality and their eyes, the one thing I love about guys is their eyes.

What do you look for?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to become a doctor JUST so I can answer questions like these with 'His appendix'

You just watch

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• Sense of humor, intellect, nice hair, good smile, caring personality. =)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Hot face/body.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they have morals, what they were like in their past relationships, reflective thinking and how they think, whether they're at the same level or similar level of maturity etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • A sense of humor; cute; is respectful; not ignorant; and is taller than me [ I'm about 5' 8", so I'm up there lol ].

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you are right, the eyes and face overall and the personality is the thing...cute face I like to look at and fun guy easy to be around...which you must have plenty being australian...in Brazil not so common...lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Intellect and Eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • height. probably because a lot of Asian guys I know are really short, so then I married a caucasian guy :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who has strong morals and good character. Respectful. Good sense of humor. Easy going. Loves to make me laugh. Strong- not just physically lol - as a person. All of these things will make him attractive to me(: and I totally agree! Eyes are a big deal to me. As week as hair.. I don't know lol just is XD

0|0
    0|0
  • something who is kind, patient, caring, trustworthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence

a sense of humor

genuineness

a sense of self

0|0
    0|0