Which dubstep DJ is better?

Skrillex... Rusko... Bassnector or Flux Pavilion.. I like rusko a bit better ...

Most Helpful Guy

• They're all different styles, except for Skillrex (only listened to maybe 1 song). I like them all though, so I can't really pick.

• Ya same but I saw Rusko in concert effing amazing.. but uh skrillex hurts my head sometimes. But I'm seeing flux this weekend ill see how it goes when he plays in concert

• Yeah the very first two I heard were Flux and Rusko in that order. It was "Cracks", followed by the remix of "Pro Nails". The sound between those two are a lot different. Cracks was more soft and wasn't as dirty like typical dubstep stuff.

What Guys Said 2

• flux pavillion of the ones you mentioned would be my favorite but thing is dubstep leaves so much room for creativity you get totally different styles within dubstep its part of what makes dubstep so amazing

• I fully agree with you, you can mix hip hop, jazz, reggae anything.. Lets see how far dubstep can make it.

• I pick Excision and Datsik. Since that wasn't a choice I'll pick Bassnectar.

What Girls Said 1

• I like flux. but I Like mt eden its not the typical dub, and ii got to see them :), but I also like chrispy's style ( I also got to see him too :)...and I'm jealous you get to see flux :p

• mt eden I gotta look into that because I like a different kinds of dubstep but very excited for flux tho