For those of you that dislike them which do you dislike more. Tattoos or piercings?

I like tattoos and the only piercings I like are tongue and belly button. Some I'd actually pass on a girl for it. Like a hoop in the nose or a septum. So I definitely vote that I dislike piercings.

• I like tattoos and dislike piercings.
  • I like piercings and dislike tattoos.
  • I hate both.
  • I don't care if they have either.
  • I love both.

Most Helpful Girl

• piercings, I only have my ears and belly button pierced. I would never consider getting face piercings.

I LOVE TATTOOS! I'm still too young to get them done though. :(

What Girls Said 17

• I'm more used to tattoos, so I'd prefer them. Piercings look way more trashy than tattoos, to me, if they are more than simple ear piercings.A tattoo can at least have meaning.

• I like that I inspired this, hahaha. =D But you know my position on it, I love both. INCLUDING MY NEW SEPTUM PIERCING, SON! =P

• I like most tattoos, but not many piercings.

• Geeze dude, why you gotta hate on the body mod girls? : (

• Oh, and I put that I love both because a guy with 2-3 piercings and 2-3 tattoos is ultra hot, in my opinion.

• Most piercings just look really ugly to me. Tattoos are awesome though.

• I don't like tattoos, they will look hideous once you're old. Piercings...it depends haha.Some people look hot with them, others don't.

For instance, Saturday I took the SAT in a HS outta my area. While I was waiting in hallways for our class monitors to arrive, this group of Hispanic dudes passed by and one of them had a tongue piercing, that made me think of sexual things, but other than that it depends on what piercing

• It depends on the tattoo, piercing and the number of each they have...

• I don't dislike any, it just depends what you get done.. some types of piercings look good on certain people along with tattoos (which I prefer only if they have some kind of meaning). I just have my ears and bellybutton done, I wouldn't go farther then that piercing wise, and for a tattoo maybe if it was something small. (:

• I love both and have both.

• i have my belly button and my tongue peirced, I've had a few more in the past but took them out due to having children and just not finding them cool anymore, tattoos I still have none but one day when I know I'm not going to regret what I get I will have one but at 24 I don't think I know what tattoo I want yet and its a life time thing to have a tattoo were at least peircings I can take out and so they leave scars its not like I didn't have scars already from when I was a kid

• I love piercings...kind of indifferent about tatts.

• i hate both but mostly tattoos

• I love and have both.

• piercings on guys. they just don't look good sometimes.

• tattoos that don't mean anything

• i hate both, but tattoos are worse

• Hate both :P

• I don't like tattoos or piercings. I just don't think they look good on people.

What Guys Said 6

• I dislike piercings a lot more. Tattoos, well, sailors used to get them...

• I voted B, but the only piercings I like are in the ear, maybe the nose, and sometimes the belly button.

• Love em both! Just so long as you don't go overboard with em!

• nothing really against it but rather not have something on my body that is permanent. I prefer natural.

• I needed an option for

I don't care about tattoos and dislike piercings.

I dislike piercings because they get in the way. If you brush up against them wrong it's very painful for the pierced person as they are pulled. So I have to be careful about what I'm doing in that area. This is the reason my girlfriend wears a bra to bed and doesn't sleep in just a thong, as she has her nipples pierced.

Also running my hands over her stomach is a problem due to the belly button piercing.

• Obviously, I'm OK with normal pierced ears, but beyond that, I don't mind tongue, belly button, and nose rings (small stud though). I wouldn't be OK with anything else. I'd still prefer she keep it to her ears, though. I hate tattoos more.