Girls, what is your favorite type of underwear that you like to see a guy in?

Just curious what kind of underwear do you like to see a guy in, what is hot to you, briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, thongs, etc...?oh and have any ladies seen the Lavie en rose for men line, what do you thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Boxer briefs are sexy. I have no clue what Lavie en rose is.

• They are lingerie company, for the most part they make underwear for girls, but they have a guys line to it is ,really nice

What Girls Said 13

• my favorite is definitely boxer briefs, but it doesn't really matter. I'd be weirded out by a thong though..

• Boxers.

• Boxer Briefs.

• Most guys that I have known personally wear boxers haha. Hard to say I suppose.

• It better be boxers that they wear. Seriously, I think it's just wrong when a guy wears thongs.

• Boxers;)

Lol but seriuosly? ANYTHING BUT WHITEY TIGHTYS! bleh.

• Boxers or boxer briefs

• Boxer briefs

• boxer briefs

• Boxer briefs are the best by far. Of course not eeeveryone would look great in them, but most people do.

• Mine! :)

• Boxer briefs if he is well built. Boxers if he is thin. Close my eyes if he is fat.

• boxer briefs defiantly :)

What Guys Said 0