Girls how can you wear this 6" heels?

I'm a girl and I can't wear anything past 4". I see girls wear them out dancing and I feel pain. Am I a wimp?

Update I'm 5'4".

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't walk or dance in 6" heels because you're not a stripper.

• Ha, ha! Thanks for the b.a. Now take a walk in your comfy sneakers :D

• Lol I am and welcome :)

What Guys Said 2

• How the hell can you even wear 4" heels? That sh*t looks painful as hell. Makes me glad that high heels are not a style for guys.

• I thought guys love sexy heels lol

• Maybe some do. I always just think they look painful.

• only girls who are 5'7" should wear heels

• then your OK. I prefer a girl to be taller than me. (only with heels on). I'm 5'8"

• you're ok*

What Girls Said 12

• No your not a wimp lol. I'm 5ft4 too, and with practice 6 inch heels aren't too bad. If you still want the height but can't walk in the heels then wear wedges with platforms. Learn how to walk first, one foot in front of the other. These days I notice a lot of women walking like men (and some don't even realize). I have a theory that after years of doing this it actually messes up your figure.

• no I hate heels and wear them only probably like a handful of times throughout the year, I am 5'3

• I'm lucky if I can stay balanced in 3 inch heels. No, you're not a wimp...or perhaps I'm a super wimp.

• I don't think you are. I'm terrible with heels, though. I can barely wear anything higher than 2 inches or my feet hurt like no tomorrow. And those super thin stilettos just boggle my mind, lol. I don't know how any of my friends can manage to walk in them. I'm about 5'5" so most of the time I don't feel that I need any heels, but sometimes I wish I could somehow walk in some of those that look nice but are probably incredibly painful, lol.

• with my height I don't wear heels.. I can't even walk on them properly.. but the key to effortlessly wearing 6' heels is to practice... start with small heels and then make your way up :P

• I can walk in 6" heels but the thought of dancing in them made me cringe.

• No, its wayyy better to dance in shorter stilettos!

• I can walk with 6" heels, but after a while they become painful. Dancing in 6" stilettos, now that's another story for me.

• I love wearing heels! They hurt sometimes, but normally I get used to them.

• beauty comes with pain

• i can't wear 1 inch heels lol don't feel bad

• I can't lol