Guys, do you care if a girl has a good sense of style?

Just wondering because girls generally care a lot about how they look and what their style says about them. Also, is having an unique style a turn on or a turn off? Like I have a friend who always seems like she's dressed up for something and never wears the exact stuff twice. I like really cute and girlie fashion and want to buy some super unusual accessories like sweet Lolita/decora stuff. Like jewelry with fake sweets that look good enough to eat. Lol is that too weird? Thanks for any answers!

Thanks for all the answers! First time so many people have answered one of my questions :)

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds weird but id have to see it to be sure. Plus being weird is awsome so wear what you want. If a guy hits on you while you are wearing weird stuff then you know he is into u.

• Here are some links

link

link

link

• lol nice... Wearing all of them at once seems a little tacy but if you can pull off that look go for it.

• No just one at a time. If anything maybe the ring and hair things together :) it would look really weird to wear it all at once, that would be legit decora. Like this girl link nothing against the style, just something I could never pull off

What Guys Said 15

• Of course I notice, it doesn't mean she has to 'dress up exactly, just that she looks like she pays attention to what she looks like. I pay a little attention myself.

• I literally do not care about what kind of style a girl has. The two big things that I'm attracted to are music taste and personality. If I can find a passionate girl who listens to Ayreon, she could wear a fat suit and be completely bald for all I care.

• It doesn't actually matter... BUT

Studies have been shown that men really enjoy when a girl wears a slightly bigger than her size plaid shirt. This is because guys imagine the girls wearing their shirt when they leave bed with them and this evokes a little mental fantasy..

So advice from the guy corner is to wear a plaid shirt every once in a while..

• I only care about her clothes making her look good. I don't give a sh*t about how fashionable/stylish it is - if she looks good, she looks good, and everything else is pointless.

• well honest truth... as long as you don't look like a total freak with the way you dress, most guys won't look your clothes that much... their to busy strearing your breasts

• Love the honesty ;)

• Girls and guys are kinda opposite in that way, balance each other out. What I meant about the makeup is could you list every product a girl used on her face by looking at her? Girls have an eye to recreate looks and give makeup advice. But we do worry about the details a little too much with makeup most of the time. Like if the eyeliner isn't totally straight etc

• no, I def. agree, I couldn't name eyeliner from blush (I mean I probably could, but you get my point). compared to a girl, its probably better that I cant. it'd sound a bit gay if I could

• To be honest, I'd probably take it as a sign that you weren't going to be my type but I'm sure there are some guys who would be into it.

• List the product? Lmao no guy in the world could care less about something like that. Stuff your face with mud for all we care as long as it looks beautifule

• hmmm don't know why it made a new post, it this was suppose to be a replie to the one that's down there already

• If a guy considers himself to be stylish, he'll look for the same in a girl. If a guy doesn't much care about his own appearance, he won't much care for her clothes either.

• no, unique is turn on. never wears the exact stuff twice is like me. I find style to be attractive.

• then your answer would be yes, you do care. you want it unique, different & attractive. you just don't want to admit it.

• lol my bad, I had "is that too weird" stuck in my head so I answering that. but yesss, style is a must!

• Having a unique style is awesome if your a unique person =] And everyone is, by default, they just go to length to cover it up. And having a unique style is a good way to tap into that. So yeah, I like it, wether its bad or good, if its interesting I like it =]

• Yes. I like a girl who has some style. Its something I notice.

• Your Description is a bit too much , but I wouldn't like my fiancee showing up looking like a complete mess... that's abt how much style matters.

• NOT a big deal, but I might really like it. I just don't want a girl who has like Nyan Cat hair or something.

• Lol :) arggg frickin nyan cat is so annoying. I don't get why people like it :P

• if we like YOU, we don't care how you dress

• blah blah blah that how much guys care

What Girls Said 2

• i loooooove cute little accessories\jewelry like that! as long as you don't go overboard they should look great :)

• Im not afraid to admit, I have a bad sense of style lol. I have never had a boyfriend complain about it though.