Favorite pizza toppings?

Dear pizza lover,

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

What kind of crust do you like?

And what's the name of your best/most favorite restaurant?

PS did you know I can't eat pizza without ketchup or bbq sauce.. I need sauce with pizza or I won't eat xP

Sincerely,

The hungry ducky xx

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite pizza is the seafood pizza. It's served on a hand-tossed crust and has:

White sauce (garlic butter sauce) rather than red sauce.

Shrimp

Scallops

Crabmeat

Mushrooms

Garlic

Spinach

Seasonings

Cheese

SOOOOOOO GOOD

Also the Buffalo Chicken Pizza

When I'm in the mood for something more traditional I'll get extra cheese, pepperoni, and mushroom or a meat lover's pizza.

My favorite pizza place is a restaurant called Umberto's in Pembroke Pines, FL. My favorite local pizza place (I live in Pittsburgh, PA), is Fiori's or Portfofino's. You're making me hungry now lol and I think I might order out for lunch.

What Guys Said 7

• pepperoni

canadian bacon

thin crust

pizza hut even tho they're half ass compared to how they use to be.

• My favorite pizza toppings are Pepperoni and Extra Cheese.

I like thick crust.

Most people around here at least don't eat chain pizza it's definitively not a favorite.That being said I have 2 favorite pizza places ones called Sopranos and the other Fusaro's.

• Of sausage, 'chovies, onions and such

I'll take mine topped with baby ducks

• i love super soprime staft crust beef and cheder from pizza hut .

i like pizza with meat and extra mozarilla cheese

• Ideally, deep dish pizza with grilled chicken, diced tomato, and fresh chopped basil.

• Hey Cutie! Ketchup sucks! you have been westernized...maybe start having sex now?

• does it matter to you if I have sex or not?

• No! I am just attempting to tease you about becoming westernized...but if that stiings...then I apologize...I am wishing to have fun with u...not hurt u...

• Pepperoni and onions

What Girls Said 8

• Dear Duckie,

Right know I'm a vegetarian so I like cherry tomatoes, basil, goat cheese (yes I add it on my pizza !), mushrooms.

I like all types of crusts thin crusts and deep dish but for a quick pizza you can use pita bread because chef told me so.

My favorite restaurant for pizza is Gino's in Chicago

• I like supreme. And I would like pan crust from pizza hut, that is my favorite :)

• Dear IMAQT,

I am not very picky about pizza toppings, however, my preference is either pepperoni or spinach. I love the cheese stuffed crust and thin crust, but regular crust is a classic and very filling as well. I hope to one day try New York style pizza and Chicago Style pizza, but until then, the best popular chain pizza in my opinion is Papa Johns, the worst is Dominos. I love eating my pizza with ranch and/or Tabasco sauce.

Sincerely,

Evangelina

• Is it the greasiness perhaps? Lol or the fact that it has a semi-sweet taste?

• It's neither. In fact I would say it has some bitterness to it compared to other Pizza Hut pizzas. Something about the sauce or cheese tastes different that I can't quite place.

• I like about anything :P but I love mozzarella cheese :)~~~ yummy... *_* and as for crust I'm not fussy :D I like any crust too :) My fave restaurant is the Wing Wah! \(^^)/ noodles galore *______*

• fresh tomatoes :) I prefer thick crust, and I love pizza at BJs, but its even better in Italy :) too bad they can't deliver to the States :P

• I like ham and pineapple.

• 1. I like peas on my pizza, I like peas on everything. :P

2. I like my pizza fatttt.

3. I don't know, ill eat anywhere.

• Duck. I like baby duck on my pizza.

Yours sincerely, Anon.

• Because there is a baby duck floating in cool water, and unsuspecting right and the top of the screen.

• At least in some way you like duckies :]