Converse- Love or Hate them?

Guys, do you like converses on girls? High or low, what colour, and with what kind of outfit?

Girls, do you like converses on guys? Why, why not?

And what do you all think of sequined (low) converses?

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't care less what brand shoes a girl wears. I'm looking a little deeper than that.

What Guys Said 1

• Guy or girl I really do not like them, but I have dated a girl who wore them so it's not like it makes much of a difference :)

What Girls Said 6

• omg I love converses! well for me. and for guys it really depends on the type of guy he is. like if he is all into basetball it woudl seem odd for him to wear converse (although they are the original basketball shoes). The guy I like now is really into basketball and he wears baketball shoes and that fits him. Bt I have seen guys wear converses and it is pretty popular so I don't see anything wrong with it. I think it all depends on your eprsonality. And for a guy either the high or low but for girls I wear the low.

i haven't seen the sequined but they just sound ugly

• I love Converses. I'm not going to judge a guy on his shoes, but I do notice when a guy wears Converse sneakers. That's at least one thing we have in common.

I'm not a fan of sequins in general, even if they are on a pair of Chucks. But that's just me.

• I don't really judge guys by their shoes, but yeah. Converses look good on anyone. Sequined converses are a no for me.

• I like converse on pretty much everyone, though I like high tops more. Because low ones are just boring. Haha.

• Converse high tops are my crack cocaine. I love them.

• Oh no, I would not like converse on guys. They wouldn't be TOO bad, but it would not suit the kind of guys I like. There style is too sporty for converse.