Is it okay if girls don't like to wear makeup?

So I wear a little bit, like some light eyeshadow and lipgloss, but I hate eyeliner and mascara-I just hate putting it on! Is it a big turn-off if girls don't wear that stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• I look pretty without make-up & I love the natural look, so why wear it?

What Guys Said 3

• My ex-girlfriend never wore makeup =] She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid eyes on. Its perfectly okay not to wear any makeup at all, just don't act superior for wearing less makeup than other girls, 'cos it doesn't make you better either, and that's a line of thought a lot of people fall into.

• A girl not wearing makeup is only a turnoff if that girl needs to wear makeup.

• More than fine...is appreciated...especially that garbage on their cheeks...not a turn-off at all

What Girls Said 9

• Stay true to yourself- if you don't like it, don't wear it!

• Yup its ok

• its OK a lot of guys actually like things natural and putting lip gloss and mascara is all you need you don't need eye liner or anything else

• No, they like the natural look!

• No, but if you just so happen to be ugly and need make-up it's a bad idea

• Yeah, its fine. I only wear concealer to hide blemishes and dark circles. Other than that no.

• why do you care so much what other people think? if you don't like it that's all that matters right?

• Stupid question really...

• I don't wear any and haven't gotten any complaints yet.