What hairstyle should I get done?

what should I get done?what hairstyle should I get?

i love straight bangs but am a round face and my hair right below the shoulder and I really want something different!

please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Before when I didn't know what to do with the ole hair I just went in to a salon and asked for some recommendations. It never really helped me out personally, but they were still very informative and helpful.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I've got your PERFECT solution! IF you don't wanna risk looking bad & hating the cut, that is. You can buy clip-in bangs online! You could get some cheap ones that are faux hair just to see what it would look like or get real human hair ones. You wash & style them first & can get them cut & even colored by a stylist. They're great since you don't have to commit. I'm planning to try some soon.

• You are in luck! straight bangs are very "in" right now. But I would ask your stylist what is right for you. Go early & look at the books & mags & select several cuts that you really like, then show your stylist. Ask her/his advise on it. They can guide you into what is the right cut for your face shape & your ability to style it.

You'll love it! And if not...it always grows back!

• Layers framing your face will look best with your face shape! Maybe have her razor your layers so you get a choppy, messy, kind of edgier look.

• hmm, if your bangs are long enough move em to the side (side swept bangs) and if your hair is right below the shoulder, get some layers. This would be a good website for do's for round faces : link

Hope it helps.