Too dressy for a club?

I am going clubbing properly for the first time tonight, It is one of the biggest clubs in the country I live in and we are going V.I.P (its all legal because the drinking age is 16 and its the same for clubs). But I am worried I will look too dressed up because most girls my age wear like nothing when they go out and I will be quite covered. I will be wearing a dress like this : link but my dress is lower cut and I'd say I'm pretty curvy like classical 1950's pin up curvy. I will be wearing it with these shoes link and a thin red belt. I will have smokey eye make up too, it makes me look like I'm in my early 20's :P. Is this outfit too dressy?

Most Helpful Guy

• How much lower cut are we talking? With the right assets behind it, that could look pant-tightenly hot!

What Guys Said 3

• No that's hot and classy, unlike todays sluts.

• That's fine/

• never make yourself look older than what you are. not only dangerous, but its sort of a turn off as well

What Girls Said 4

• I think the dress could look really good if it was halfway up your thigh, just seems too long. Doesn't have to be slutty, just not overly modest if that makes sense. But if you like that length then go for sexier shoes. Wear some tall platforms with embellishment so the outfit isn't too plain.how about red tall heels? At least 4" if no platform, 5" or 6" with platform

• I don't think you should wear those shoes.. Just sayingg..

• I don't think so. I think it will look really classy, but sexy :)

• The dress is hot.. You will look awesome if you're curvy.