Is it true women don't ask out passive or quiet men?

Even if those guys are good looking, loaded or otherwise attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• no not true at all... I recently asked out a VERY passive and shy guy... little did I know he wasn't so shy and I actually to keep an eye out for him... he is very cute calm collected and holds himself of very well he owns a business and gets along with people very well however he is not a ladys man by any means... I guess that's what intruiged me most... its not rare at all... most girls like to be asked out not the one asking but if you are shy then she will come to you... if she is that interested.

What Girls Said 6

• NOt true...

I'm quite of the shy nature myself :-/ so I seem to be attracted to shy guys as well. Other kinda guys freak me out a little as I'm scared I'll be judged or whatever for being shy, There is definitely still a market for shy guys but I'm still one of those girls who think a guy should ask the lady out, no matter if he's shy/loud/emo/jock or whatever. But to answer in short, no it's not true.

• Not true...

But if a cute, quiet, passive guy wasn't getting approached it's because he doesn't know how to make sure that a girl knows he's interested in her. They're so passive they can't even make the effort to let the girl they like know that she wouldn't be rejected if she tried something.

...

• Sometimes it is; but not all girls are like that;if the guy is shy she might be to;becuase she doesn't want to be rejected and the only thing shed prob.do like most girls is gues wheter he even likes her; so in order for her to actually get the courage to even ask out a shy;quiet man is for her to have at least some courage; and most importantly to be comfortable to even ask him out..another way is to make her feel comfortable around you;let her know she can ask or tell you anything...

------->Hope that helps<--------

• guys should do the asking unless of course the girl was desperate and had no other options

• Ofcourse untrue.

• I'd actually think that the passive, quiet men make up most of the population who get asked out by women. Because the more assertive guys will usually beat girls to the punch. Women will usually only ask a guy out after waiting a little while to see if he'll ask first.

What Guys Said 3

• No! Women often ask me out when I'm in a quiet phase. Just part of the rich pageant of life

• thats not true at all... might be true about the chicks where you're from... but not all of em are like that

• some women do but it is so rare that it seems like never