What should I wear for pjs?

I am going on a trip with my boyfriend and his family. (we're going to great wolf lodge lol) so I will be in my bathing suit or regular clothes most of the time. but I don't know what to pack for pajamas. I still want to be cute and possibly a little sexy for my boyfriend, but his mom will be there so it has to be appropriate for that. oh and I'm 17, if that makes any difference in your advice lol. any suggestions on what would be appropriate with his family there but still be attractive to my boyfriend? ~thanks~

Most Helpful Girl

• Tshirt & soffees.

he's your boyfriend...he'll think you look cute no matter what you wear.

If you're trying to impress him, I would do that through the swimsuit.

What Guys Said 4

• French Maid outfit is just sexy as hell. Red nighties are also a major turn on. If all else fails, just don't wear anything. Nude is best

• yeah, I'm 22. I really shouldn't give night wear fashion tips to a 17 year old girl. bit x rated

• Here are a few possibilities:

• long (to the knees or ankles) nightshirt with a nightcap.

• Dr. Denton's (pajamas with feet and mittens and a flap so you can go to the restroom.

• Magic Mormon underwear.

• Basketball shorts and a T-shirt.

• Long-Johns.

• Pasties with tassels on them and fishnet thigh-highs with garters.

• just dress like a normal 17 year old girl

you are not 22 to wear lingerie and sh*t

What Girls Said 8

• Just wondering are you going to the great wolf lodge in kansas city?

and I would say a t-shirt/ tank top.

with long pj bottoms/ shorts .

• I would wear PJ bottoms and a cute little tank top.

• If his mom is going to be there, I do not think you should get anything sexy, just stick with something cute. He would probably be embarrassed in front of his mother if you wore something sexy. I would suggest the standard pajama options, something like link or link

Sexy pajamas are for, well, you know what they are for. It seems like you need something to serve more as lounge wear/sleepwear.

Hope this helped and have a great time :)

• It depends on how conservative his parents are. I would just would just wear comfortable shorts and a tank top. Like if the parents don't mind those cheerleader type shorts (they are gonna see you in less when your in the pool) then wear them and a tank top or a loose fitting tee. if your that worried about walking around, I would just bring some sweats or pjs just in case.

• His family is there, so sexy probably is not the best route. You could do shorts and a t shirt. You are still wearing shorts, but not looking bad in front of the parents.

• It's probably gonna be hot, so just wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt or a tank top that's not too low cut!

• Tank top and shorts

• love the great wolf lodge but for the most part it IS a family place so my suggestion would be some cute bootie shorts and a T-shirt that way your well covered in all the places that matter his mom won't think much off it since its something like what most teenagers wear during the day anyway but your boyfriend will get to see a little ass