Would dirty blond hair look right on me?

I understand that dying your hair is more of a feminine thing. I have brown hair and I died it black since it wasn't really a big change. I don't plan on doing this so I get attention, but because I really just want to try something different, if that makes sense.

link

There's a pretty bad picture I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't know, You could always do a temporary dye first and then if you like it you can dye it permanently or if you don't like it just let it fade out. so its a win win situation :)

What Girls Said 2

• dirty blond would work fine on you because you do have a fair complexion, HOWEVER I think you should stick to having dark hair

• try it but I don't think it would look good on you

What Guys Said 1

• Whatever. I mean, so long as you look reasonably normal, your personality is all that really matters. You could stick cigar butts in your ears and pencils up your nostrils, and within 10 minutes nobody would even notice if your force of presence were great enough.