Hey guys! Links of epic hair?

Hey can you guys give me links of women's hair you think looks awesome? (just curious) Also, why do you like it? and what is YOUR style?

AND, thoughts on red hair? (not ginger, RED).

Most Helpful Girl

• lydia deetz has awesome hair,tho it looks dirty lol link link

also link link link link link they're a bit too emo for me but they're still awesome,i have a mia farrow pixie cut,and lastly-i love red hair,i have a friend with the lydia cut from the first pic that has red hair,it's amazing

What Guys Said 2

• I can't really think of one... No females I've seen have very cool hair, LOL. I mean some hairs great but its never awesome. Not a girl who there's pictures of, anyway. I like big or curly hair though, I'm digging on longer at the minute but it changes...

Uh, my styles on my profile. Sort of shoulder length, heavy sweeping fringe, razored layers, f***load of backcombing and hairspray.

Red hairs lej. Makes me think of this girl; link

Actually, f*** yeah. Natja Brunckhorst as Christiane F, such f***ing hair. Everyone in that film had lej hair, 'cos that was wee 1970s germany, you know, all the wee teenage druggies, hahha. They're gonna look badass

• i prefer it

• why'd you need to be anonymous for that? hahahaha ;D

• btw, I should be asking you the same question. just cause your ginger, doesn't mean you might not have a butter face. or be fat...

• besides. I'm 22, I'm too old for you

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my god I'm gonna die in this question Awesome :D

ok ready :)

link

link

link

link

link

LOVE HER HAIR link

• I'm getting my hair cut like this tomorrow. I don't know if I'd call it epic, but it's my style at the moment-- link

As for red hair, I dyed my hair red a few months ago and I liked it. Tons of guys liked it, too. I'm dying it back to brown and they're upset about it.

• Yeah I love that but unfortunatly I have thin hair that wouldn't stand up to that style! And same, I once died my hair from red to brown and people got so mad they basically shunned me until it was red again. Its just me. hahaha