Is it wrong to want to go Scene?

I want that for my new style now .

i really like it , but I don't know if it fits me .

Most Helpful Girl

• why would it be wrong? people will think you're a slutty poser,including me,that's a stereotype that you'll have to deal with for the rest of you scene life-but then again,you shouldn't really give a sh*t about what others think. as far as looks go,i think you'll look pretty good

What Guys Said 5

• Why the hell does style matter so much to people? If it feels good, wear it. Having any sort of "theme" to your style is just as stupid as spending $80 on designer jeans when you could just as easily spend $5 on jeans at your local goodwill or its equivalent, and save the other money for something infinitely more fun that a pair of jeans.

So my answer is "Yes, it is wrong to go scene" because having a set style is just dumb to me personally.

• Sorry I'm old. Help me out here. What the hell is Scene?

• Have you already tried asking google?

if not, try it..

(btw, if this comment sounds rude, it wasn't meant that way)

• What's google? lol naw I'm the google master OK. The GOOGLE MASTER! lol SO Just...just stop it Bronie. And yes, very rude. Very rude indeed. Maybe I didn't want to read about it on Wikipedia. Maybe I didn't want Google Images. Maybe I just wanted to make small talk. GEEZ. naw I'm kiddin. I'll go google it. I'm just baked.

• to XextraterrestrialX

Scene is more of the happy and "awsumness" side of what you said in the comment. The colors don't need to be abnormally (normal blond hair can do). It doesn't need to be over an eye (then you're more in the emo direction). And the hair doesn't need be straight completely.

Srry if I'm wrong, but I'm not specialized in the Scene style..

• I'll say the same thing I say about about Schizophrenia; If you wan't to go scene you probably are =D

• No it's hot. Do it. lol

• yeah it is

What Girls Said 5

• Scene can really work for some people and look horrible on others.

Im pretty girlie so it wouldn't work for me all though my ex-boyfriend HATED goth/ emo / scene people. I never really understood why . Infact I was watching an episode of truelife and it was True life I have embarrasing parents 2 and one of the girls had the coolest hair. Her name is Nikki Farrow if you want to google her.

If I were scene I would totally have the hair she had :).!

But what kind of scene do you mean cause there are different kinds there are like hard core scenes or people who think there scene andput on make up and it looks like horrible racoon eyes. This is nikki

link

• This is really good scene makeup link

• Yeah , I wouldn't want to wear too much eyeliner

• Lol :)

I know I just like llllooooooooooovvvvveeeeee the hair , Look at my question I just answered I went flippin crazy I was so happy ha ha :)

Its a hair question

I guess you can say I have a hair fettish :P

• Try it out and just have fun! Style is all about experimenting until you find what you like the most. And lots of pretty girls who go scene look really good. Just make sure black hair looks OK with your skin tone and you'll be good. Hope this helps!

• Yes , helps :) Do you think black hair fits my tone ?

• I think so. The undertones in your skin are pretty neutral. Go for it! Start out with a semipermanent dye that washes out in about a month to make sure you like it before committing to black. It's hard to lighten, would take quite a few dyes to get back to the color you have now if you end up hating it. Don't mean to be negative, just ease into it. Chances are it'll suit you

• Word of advice,be who you want to be,maybe just try it out and be curious to see if it fits you,take chances.Theres nothing wrong with it at all,my friend turned into a scene kid and she's really happy with it(:

• There's nothing wrong with wanting to try a new style. Keep experimenting until you find something you like.

In the last four years I've been preppy, emo, goth, sporty, boho, glam...I think I'm finally going to stick with indie, lol.

• Thats A lot :D lol . I'm pretty much gurly like highwaisted skirts ect... but I really like SCENE , the hair any everything ...

• Then go ahead and give it a try! If you like it, keep it. If not, you can go back to being girly. Changing styles is pretty easy (maybe a little costly, but shopping cheap helps with that).

• go for it