What's your favorite hair color?

On girls, out of these choices. I know some may not like these choices, but if you HAD to pick, which one would it be?

And imagine that the girl this is on has a lot of tattoos, and a few piercings. Obviously, I'm talking about me. I just wanna know what hair colour combination to go with next. I have about 12-14inch length hair.

• Blonde with black highlights.
  • Black with blond highlights.
  • Black with bright red highlights

Most Helpful Guy

• B, but I much just prefer brunette

• Ehhh, I don't wanna go brown. It's my natural colour though. Thanks for your answer.

• Haha thanks. I just can't make up my mind, so I'm trying to see what other people would like because honestly I like all of the choices equally except the last one. That one I'm not to sure of so I probably won't get it.

• You missed the answer box

What Guys Said 1

• C>>>>>>>>B>A

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly it really depends on your features. But I generally prefer a darker color underneath, so I would pick blond with black in this case.

• brown with light brown high lights

like the girls in VS

• I really like the blond with black. My hair was similar to that (though a darker blonde) my sophomore year of high school and it's my favorite hair color to date.

• I pick none of them,just the natural color or silky black hair.

• I personally like the red in the second link. Out of those two, it depends on your natural hair color. Go for black with blond streaks if you have dark hair and vice versa. It's trashy if you bleach your dark hair to death to get platinum.