Every one has diffrent types of hair, how is yours different?

the reason why I put this up here is because I told my Because that I could only wash my hair once every two weeks and I had to put grease in my hair or it would dri out.he thought it was weired because my hair smells good and he has to wash it every day!

so how is your hair diffrent?

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair's really wavy, dry, and frizzy. I can only wash it every other day and I have to use a deep conditioner every time.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 10

• It's pretty thin, which I really hate, cause it goes flat easily. It's naturally straight (although it does get annoying semi-wavy bits if it dries naturally) but it's generally easy to manage, and it does get frizzy in humidity but it's generally smooth. :)

• I have curly hair, and it's always dry and frizzy, no matter what I do. Sometimes it helps to put some oil in it for 15 min before a shower so that shampoo doesn't dry it out too much. Speaking of shampoo, I obviously can't shampoo every day. On days that I want to straighten my hair, I have to check the humidity first or else it will have been a complete waste of time. Even on dry days, my hair doesn't straighten as well as I would like.

• my hair is perfect by other peoples standards-it's perfectly straight,a beautiful color,it smells good,isn't greasy or dry,it doesn't take any special care,it grows fast-BUT I find it boring since it can't curl,well it can but it goes flat in a matter of minutes,and I hate straight hair cause it's boring to me,so I keep it completely short-i've been called a lunatic for it but whatevs,at least I'm not bored :3

• I don't wash my hair and I condition it with coconut oil. I have tried everything and this method is the absolute best!

• -Damaged(due to straightening/dyeing)

-Curly, but not kinky

-Frizzy

-Flat at the roots, thick in body

-Short when curly, long when straightened

-Oily scalp

-Dry body(hair) due to it being curly and the natural oils not spreading through the strands as easily as straight hair

-"Mixed" girls hair, since I'm bi-racial

-I wash it EVERY single day, sometimes twice a day(when I work out)

• im awso bi-racial!

woooo!

• I have tried Pink cause I've heard great things about it, but it only dried out my hair! haha, so I don't use it anymore.

I wash it everyday because I have an oily scalp and not washing it tears my scalp up:/ I use to straighten my hair every single day that's what would damage it, not to mention I dye it black because I like jet black hair!Although my hair is dark brown:/

• oh dang :(

• Mine is naturally pin straight. Girls envy me for it; however, it's a pain to curl. I have to wash mine every day otherwise my bangs will look greasy, and no one wants that.

• I have curly, frizzy (nappy lol) hair which I straighten almost EVERY day. When it's curly/natural I can't keep it under control. I wash it about 2 times a week. It'll dry out too much if I wash it everyday. I conditon once a week :)

• My hair is curly, but I perm it since it's really uber straight. I wash my hair every other night with shampoo and every four days with conditioner.

• mines wavy, not thin but not as thick as id like and gets oily real fast. gotta wash it every day

• well I have really frizzy hair that after I shower it sort of poofs out and I have large poofy hair then. I also don't like to really blow dry it or iron it so I just wash in the morning and tie it up, then it naturally air dries in the day. Then I sleep on it and the next day it is usually wavy. I wash my hair only every other day with head and shoulder shampoo plus conditioner then I use this extra conditioner on my hair for about 10 minutes and then I wash it out. My hair is always super dry for some reason, I get that every time I go get my hair cut. The hair dresser always tells me my hair is super dry. I use to use frizz ease by john frieda a lot. I would put a little bit of serum in then blow dry my hair and my hair would feel so good and smooth. But now it seems I hate blow drying it and ironing it, it seems to cause more damage and more split ends so I just don't do it. I cut my hair every 3 months or so, only about 1/2 an inch to an inch off so that it is always the same hair length and the same hair style since I was 18ish.

I dye it a lot since I was 16. Usually I just dye it a lighter shade of brown, my hair is naturally black since I am Asian