How was your day?

i would love to know how your day was... truly...

love, your friend who you do not personally but who takes time out of their day to a understand how your day went and who would love to know

Most Helpful Girl

• Fantastic! I didn't do anything particularly productive, but I dyed my hair again. Which involved a shower, a bleaching session, a shower, dying with two different colors, and yet another shower, haha. It is now bright-ass purple underneath, and bright-ass fuchsia on the top half. =P

What Guys Said 3

• i woke up with a headache and now I gotta go to work, doesn't really qualify as an all time great day for me :/

• Wonderful =D. Ran a 5k and finished 3rd in my age group, talked to two of my favorite teachers from high school, and I saw a lot of cute girls. How was your day?

• Average. lol

What Girls Said 4

• It was pretty OK, kinda boring. It included dinner at my grandmother's house, which always means amazing food. But Borders didn't have the book I wanted, so meh at them.

• it was a very troublesome day. many fights (wasn't personally involved in any of them, but they all happened around me I got affected too) and was feeling very tired and bored until I talked to my crush and he made my day in every possible way. :)

• i just woke up, but so far its been okay, I'm hungry tho :D

• Nothing special really. Thanks for asking though. How was yours?