Sweaty or dry at the gym? Which floats your boat more? =p

I personally prefer the glistening of sweat! Shows you've worked your butt off!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• its a gym! your suppose to sweat! ... mmm especially being around cute girls with sweat dripping off their amazing bodies... ugh baby lol

• i hate sweating... because when resting ill get cold and start shivering. I have the body type that is best suited to dissapating heat, (and I naturally sweat more then most people) so it sucks for me :(

• lol I hate it when it happens elsewhere like if I'm dressed up nice or something. Think it's to be expected at the gym tho! =p

• well I hate that too! its like you're trying to be nice and clean and if I start sweating I'm like "nooooo cool down" ha ha. makes me feel real dirty :(

• lol makes two of us!

• If you aren't sweating at the gym, you're not working hard enough.

• Agreed! So many people look as if they didn't do all that much...don't see the point of that.

What Girls Said 3

• i like sweating.. but sometimes I sweat A LOT.. and I get conscious about it.. lol...

• sweaty = sexy :P unless if your stinky, then gross

• nah I don't stink.. I don't know why tho.. but wen I work out I sweat like a lot from my back, armpits and stuff.. so I wear dark clothing... :P

• I wear dark stuff too! But I'm less self conscious then I used to be! Makes me feel like I've accomplished something when I sweat and that I'm somehow set apart from the "dry" cell phone talking gym crowd! If I don't sweat, I'm not too happy!

• sweat that doesn't stink LOL, is good :P

• the more sweat the more calories you're burning

• no.. you just lose water weight.. it doesn't mean you burn more calories..

• it does. when you sweat its your bodies way of cooling down in response to working out your body, when you sweat a lot, it is evidence that you have worked your body a lot to burn fat and lose calories.

• Yeah if you're sweating from cardiovascular exercise it's safe to assume you're burning calories...if you're sweating in the sun from doing nothing you aren't...