I don't understand why people call me a Douche-bag just because of the way I look so why is that?

I'm real down earth fella!

so please get to know first before you judge!

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're posting a topless pic, you're a douche

What Girls Said 2

• No offence but this is because you probably are a douchebag. It's the same like a girl wearing slutty clothes would ask why guys like her only for one night stand and not marriage.

• you are b ich

• I just don't understand what you want to say due to your low IQ level

• OOOOO OOOOO OOOOOO DOUNT COME AND GET ME SCCARRRY MOSTERS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• really good looking guys automatically get classed by that term. if you look like the guy in the profile pic, you're hot, and many people assume that all hot guys are douchebags. I have brothers that are considered hot and a lot of people hate on them without getting to know them. some hot guys can be very sweet

• what makes me hot? being topless or taken photos because post all my normal cheap photo I a normal reaction like "he is cute" yes that me in photo!

• face + body

that looks like a photo backstage at a modeling show

• I look a little better then studmuffinfercted10 lol

What Guys Said 4

• You probably have a narcissistic attitude, and come off as snotty and conceited.

If a picture speaks a thousand words, at least 990 of them would be "douche" (in regards to your selection of a shirtless photo with a snide look)

• why do say that I'm snotty and conceited? it the way I look? or photo.confidence?

'

• three simples words bro: hates. gonna. hate.

link

don't worry retards who hate on you just because you're confident and don't have a problem with having your shirt off. they're the douchebags for judging someone who has a different mindset than them

• maybe because you don't put a shirt on?

• your age is off by 20 years