I'm a very good looking guy and I don't understand why my women friends always go for much uglier dudes?

Instead of me they choices funny looking weird dudes with big ears ect.

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• cause your personality sucks...i know this seems harsh,but seriously,you judge people based on looks,you're cocky,you think all girls are so shallow that all they care about is looks,and you're a ho that puts half naked pics of him online

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe they don't like your attitude. I mean, I can't judge but that's a big possibility

0|2
    0|1
  • It's very hard to say without really seeing the interaction. What I can tell you unequivocally is if a guy is very handsome but he knows it, exudes a lot of arrogance and the whole holier than thou attitude then most women will be turned off. If he is handsome, confident, easy going and strikes a balance then he will be a keeper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you that studmuffin_perfect guy who's always asking these kind of questions?

0|1
    0|0
    • no,his thing was bad grammar,and this guy looks nothing like him,besides,studmuffin left yesterday/today

• Show All
    • It's the same guy. Nice pick-up!

• Their character is better than yours. That's all I can think of.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your personality probably sucks.

0|2
    0|0
  • Maybe you should be nicer and treat the girls right?

Thats just a guess..

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe it's your cocky attitude?

0|3
    0|1
    • I'm sorry, have we met before?

• Show All
    • oh yes. that's it. I'm pissed off because I can't get with a cocky ass like you

• I'm good looking

What Guys Said 2

• You're not fooling anyone Studmuffin_perfect10.

Anyways, to answer your question, women don't date you because you're a freakin goof and you look like smeagle from Lord of the Rings.

0|1
    0|0
    • yes but this **** is sweat!lol...not

I'm not him but I'm sort mocking him lol

• Show All
    • You heard wrong

• he has female on this site asking him if he likes sex lol what a fool he is

• Probably they like there personality f*** the looks dude!

0|1
    0|0