Is a lot of makeup on a girl a turnoff?

If a girl wears a lot of makeup is it a turnoff?

Judging by my profile pic, is the black around the eye too much?

I never wear a lot of makeup and it's my friend's 21st coming up so I'm thinking of wearing this look?

thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. If it delicately highlights her features and gives her skin a clean look, it's a good thing. If it makes her look like a cartoon character, it's not really my thing.

Not to change the subject, but kissing a girl wearing a load of foundation or other cosmetics is not a pleasant experience.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, too much makeup is definitely a turn off. Use as little as possible, and keep the look mostly natural.

• So what are you saying, that you are going to be the clown at her party?

• "judging by my profile pic"

says the anonymous question asker...

• I just made it anonymous now smartie!

you were too late :P

• too-shay I meant!

• its touche' and umm. didn't I just say I am. unlike u

What Girls Said 6

• I think its a turnoff if you look like you're wearing a lot of make-up, as long as you keep it natural it'll be good (:

• That's not too much, you actually look great.

• Well I think most guys like the natural look

• i like your look. if you leave the focus on your eyes, I think it'll come off great :)

• just make sure the lines are very clean and not smudgy or too choppy and everything should be fine.

• it's not bad. plus if you are going to a party more makeup is expected. you don't always have to do the natural look. when guys say they don't like too much makeup they are talking about this: link because it's obviously heavily applied and she's emphasizing eyes, cheeks and lips at the same time