To be considered a "natural beauty" does a girl have to be equally pretty in every state?

Meaning, does she have to be just as pretty in her jammies as she is in a cocktail dress?

My ex-roommate is a model. When she'd had her hair and makeup done by professionals and was dressed by a stylist you'd look at her and think, "Yep, she's definitely a model." But when she was hanging out at our apartment in her jammies with no makeup and her hair in a ponytail she didn't look like a model, but she was still damn beautiful.

So would she be a natural beauty or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• A natural beauty is beautiful in dress up clothes & casual clothes but she doesn't have to be equally pretty.

What Guys Said 3

• models are fake. a real natural beauty is if she's still beautiful sitting around, hair not done, no make up, in her jammies. if she's still stunning then yeah that's natural beauty. to me anyways.

• Natural beauty means you are still hot without make-up.

• Yes. She has to be equally pretty in every state except the state of Alabama and North Dakota.

But to answer seriously, Yes, I take for example that girl I like, she would look good in anything to me. F***what every one else thinks.

What Girls Said 5

• I think natural beauty only refers to lack of makeup.

• Natural beauty is looking beautiful without make-up, hair being done and being all dressed up/dolled up.

Beauty is subjective, but in such situation, she would qualify as being a "natural beauty"

• I think natural beauty is beautiful without makeup, but looking more beautiful with makeup doesn't change if you are without.

Models don't look like models without makeup cause that's usually what they're selling!

• Yeah she sounds like a natural beauty.

To be a natural beauty you could look prettier with makeup but still pretty without.

• yes, she would be considered a natural beauty. if girls look pretty or beautiful without being all dressed up that's natural beauty. when a girl covers herself in make-up she places a fa├žade to make her seem pretty or beautiful